Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott Co. 92 Lawrence Co. 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final, Championship of the Adidas Sports Connection tournament at Scott Co, nice run Lady Dawgs.
congrats SC
You represented the 15th proudly. Congrats to Scott Co.
Did we play them close early?
Congrats on a good tourney run Lady Dawgs. Keep improving and you'll do just fine come district.
The Bulldogs put on a great show in Scott County. They should be very proud of their performances, and the support of their fans. I hadn't seen Lawrence Co play, and I love their style. Bree is a fire-cracker.
:Clap:

Scott Co
Gray- 32 pts, 10 rebounds (all-tourney)
Webb- 13 pts, 16 rebounds (all-tourney)
Milburn- 13 pts, 11 rebounds (all-tourney)
Moses- 15
Grimes- 7
Garr- 6
Stainback- 2
Payne- 2
Hatton- 2

Lawrence Co
Chaffin- 23 (all-tourney)
Bowen- 13
Frazier- 12 (all-tourney)
Delong- 9
Mosley- 6
Cox- 4
Congrats girls on one fine run down there in Scott Co. You have nothing to hang your heads about.
I've said all along this is a team to be reckoned with this year. Congrats LC on a job well done.
good job valley
Chaffins and Frazier are excellent players and as I understand it, Chaffins is only a Sophmore.
good job LC
You grils make me proud to be part of the family . Great job and keep it up see what hard work and a good coach can do for a program . :Clap: :wave:
Way to go girls!!!
Dawgs should of had this one IMO coach set on the bench for too long some players that could of made a difference in the outcome but I am proud ond loved watching this game.
B-BallMOM Wrote:Dawgs should of had this one IMO coach set on the bench for too long some players that could of made a difference in the outcome but I am proud ond loved watching this game.

So which players had to sit the bench and why.....i thouhgt LC varsity bench wasn't very deep to begin with and when i saw the scoring in the paper it seemed as though all the main players scored.
B-BallMOM Wrote:Dawgs should of had this one IMO coach set on the bench for too long some players that could of made a difference in the outcome but I am proud ond loved watching this game.

Heard this was a good first half game but like with MC could not keep up in sec. half......so what's the deal with some players not getting to play?
Didn't say they didn't get to play any just said in my opinion that some were taken out for too long some times.
B-BallMOM Wrote:Didn't say they didn't get to play any just said in my opinion that some were taken out for too long some times.

What was the reasoning behind not much playing time for some of the players and was it main players?....thought everyone was thrilled with the new coach.
I think they are, not saying there is any reason, just think Delong, Adams, Mosley and Horn should of been in more.
isn't delong and adams starters?...or at least when they played MC they started.........however adams doesn't contribute as much to the team as she should being a senior leader......not familiar with horn and mosley.
Yeah they are starters I think mostly they needed Delong and Mosley she is a spitfire.
I thought he played the players that have made a difference all season. No need to change your game plan if it is working. Even with the wins, Delong, Mosley, and Adams have not scored that much. Frazier and Chaffins seem remarkable to me! The 2 of them scored almost as many points in the Friday game as Holy Cross did total. Adams didn't score a point and they still won.
i know it takes 5 plus to play a game but frasier, chaffins and bowens lead LC.....from the few games i've seen plus keeping up with LC in the paper these girls never give up and that is what it takes to win........determination.....you have to play the full game and not give up........also heard LC has a couple of injuries is this true?
player49 Wrote:i know it takes 5 plus to play a game but frasier, chaffins and bowens lead LC.....from the few games i've seen plus keeping up with LC in the paper these girls never give up and that is what it takes to win........determination.....you have to play the full game and not give up........also heard LC has a couple of injuries is this true?

I'm not sure. Maybe B-ballmom can elaborate. She seem familiar with LC
Yeah your right I am familiar and they are no injuries right now. Bowens is as good of a player as Chaffins and Frazier are, but it takes five not four not three not two not one players and if you don't have some backup when these girls get into foul trouble then you are hurtin....I think all the players are wonderful but seems like eagle2fan is partial to Chaffins and Frazier.... hmmm wonder why?
What ever the Dawgs are doin just hope they keep it up.....
I'm partial JC but I used to attend LC and I love to see LC win. Not as much as JC but Chaffins and Frazier always seem to stand out and I would love to see someone from LC or even this area go on to bigger and better things and these 2 seem to have the potential. I switched from LC to JC to better my own self in football because most of LC didn't seem to take the time to worry if their kids made it or not and that is a shame!
If your from JC then how come all 16 of your posts have been about LC Lady Dawgs seem like your partial to them.
Which is a GOOD THING
may i settle this so you both can give it a rest.....every team has it's stand outs...i don't care what team it is or how many it takes to play it's just a fact that certain players stand out and get most of the glory....even in college and the Pros.....MC has Howard, Manns....PHS has Carroll....JC had conley......PCC has Ratliff and from the way it sounds and looks by stats and all LC has Frazier and Chaffins.....when people post on here it is not to take away from other teammates but like i said before it's just certain players that stand out and get the attention....so i'm guessing B-BallMOM that you're daughter is not one of the stand outs.....doesn't mean she doesn't contribute or that the rest of the team doesn't contribute....it does take 5 or more to play the game but it's reality that only certain ones stand out....that's what was wrong with our team at the beginning was other player were upset that mann's and howard were getting attention but if the rest want attention then step up to the plates
Pages: 1 2