Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern Vs Corbin 9/18
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I was at the Knox vs southwestern game. IMHO Knox lost that game southwestern didn't win it. Knox had two redzone attempts in the first half that were stopped. Knox forced a couple turnovers and sw had trouble moving the ball. Knox central's defense played well enough to win. Offense and special teams just didn't show up. I'm not saying Corbin will win but I am saying that Corbin will be looking to bounce back after playing their worst game against Danville. Sw better come to play because Corbin's defense is better than knox's

I'm pretty sure you have the other way around... The only time Knox was in the Red Zone in the first half was because of a SW turned the ball over...Knox Never move the ball in the first Half....One first down. I give them credit for one Drive at the start of the 3rd QRT....The last drive when SW had JV in so call it what you want....SW missed Ex-Points, Field Goals, turned it over and had there drives stall on several occasions...Don't think Knox ever gave it to them, just be thankful SW let them stay in the Game....
:dontthink
SouthSider Wrote:I'm pretty sure you have the other way around... The only time Knox was in the Red Zone in the first half was because of a SW turned the ball over...Knox Never move the ball in the first Half....One first down. I give them credit for one Drive at the start of the 3rd QRT....The last drive when SW had JV in so call it what you want....SW missed Ex-Points, Field Goals, turned it over and had there drives stall on several occasions...Don't think Knox ever gave it to them, just be thankful SW let them stay in the Game....

Knox was on two differnt occasion inside thr 10 in the 2nd quarter. Both times KC shot themselves in the foot with dumb penalties, resulting in a field goal one one trip and a warrior int on the other.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I was at the Knox vs southwestern game. IMHO Knox lost that game southwestern didn't win it. Knox had two redzone attempts in the first half that were stopped. Knox forced a couple turnovers and sw had trouble moving the ball. Knox central's defense played well enough to win. Offense and special teams just didn't show up. I'm not saying Corbin will win but I am saying that Corbin will be looking to bounce back after playing their worst game against Danville. Sw better come to play because Corbin's defense is better than knox's

Get serious or lose your BGR membership privileges. There is a new moderator in town and his name is Jim Rome. Thanks for your time and may God Bless!!!
I think Corbin is down this year I have watched both teams play and I believe SW is a better team. SW by 14.
SouthSider Wrote:I'm pretty sure you have the other way around... The only time Knox was in the Red Zone in the first half was because of a SW turned the ball over...Knox Never move the ball in the first Half....One first down. I give them credit for one Drive at the start of the 3rd QRT....The last drive when SW had JV in so call it what you want....SW missed Ex-Points, Field Goals, turned it over and had there drives stall on several occasions...Don't think Knox ever gave it to them, just be thankful SW let them stay in the Game....

Idk what part of "knox's defense played well enough to win and the offense and special teams didn't" Disagrees with your post. Knox never put together a sustained drive. They had the ball first and goal TWICE in the first half and came away with three points. By the way I'm a Corbin fan. I was only there because Corbin played in the second game. I only post serious comments Jim Rome. I don't have to agree with you and I have the right to my opinion. I can bet though that if you continue to make posts like that you're moderator status will most likely be revoked. Also, if you do take my membership I can ALWAYS start a new email and new account. It will take a total of like 7 minutes.
corbin want score 24 on sw noway
knox fan Wrote:corbin want score 24 on sw noway

want?
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Idk what part of "knox's defense played well enough to win and the offense and special teams didn't" Disagrees with your post. Knox never put together a sustained drive. They had the ball first and goal TWICE in the first half and came away with three points. By the way I'm a Corbin fan. I was only there because Corbin played in the second game. I only post serious comments Jim Rome. I don't have to agree with you and I have the right to my opinion. I can bet though that if you continue to make posts like that you're moderator status will most likely be revoked. Also, if you do take my membership I can ALWAYS start a new email and new account. It will take a total of like 7 minutes.

rome is a moderator's a$$
pjdoug Wrote:rome is a moderator's a$$

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Is Danville better than SouthWestern ? Is it the match up you guys like better ?

What's the deal ? Corbin will be lucky to be in this game after halftime ? 42-14 SW

14 points come on SW JV
Corbin 24 SW 14
These threads have become utterly ridiculous thanks to a couple idiots who troll just looking to stir up trouble. The only reason I even check BGR anymore is to see what the "real" fans are predicting the scores to be. I wish you guys who delight in trashing the threads would find something better to do. Make a friend, join a club or start your own thread.

SW 37 Corbin 7
Southwestern
panther nation Wrote::dontthink

Knox was on two differnt occasion inside thr 10 in the 2nd quarter. Both times KC shot themselves in the foot with dumb penalties, resulting in a field goal one one trip and a warrior int on the other.
The biggest question I would like answered is how did Knox beat Louisville central then Central beats ST X?? Confusederiously:
Go Hounds!
With the injury plague Corbin may need to void the platoon system and let guys like siever and Lovett and Brock play both ways instead of putting freshmen in
Corbin is young. They will be a different team in November. They will make SW earn it tonight
Well according to Southwestern's radio fella and the sports writer for the Commonwealth, Southwestern was penalized 16 times for 98 yards : not including the 45 yards of offsetting.