Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern Vs Corbin 9/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts, Predictions. Corbin takes their first loss of the season, in somewhat of a shocker. How do they bounce back or was this the start of a three game slide????
3 Game slide. They lose the next 2 by more.
Southwestern doesn't have near the speed as Danville. Southwestern is bigger and much stronger however and Corbin's run game will be halted again. Southwestern 28 Corbin 13
Southwestern, 28 - 12
Corbin 28-21
Corbin defense will be the difference in this game. :muscleman

Corbin 24
Southwestern 13
64SUR Wrote:Corbin defense will be the difference in this game. :muscleman

Corbin 24
Southwestern 13

^That's kinda creepy 64SUR, what exactly is that guy trying to do.
Corbin is to young to stay with the Warriors this year ..
Warriors could be on track to win a state title..
^^Confusednicker:

Corbin, I'm sure is frustrated with their loss, and preparing to snap back with a vengence. I'm not sure that those things will carry them to a victory though. Southwestern continues to improve, so I'm going with the Warriors.

SW 32
Corbin 21
Southwestern.
Do-double-gg Wrote:^That's kinda creepy 64SUR, what exactly is that guy trying to do.

^Confusednicker::hilarious:
Southwestern
Corbin in a dog fight 22-14
Do-double-gg Wrote:^That's kinda creepy 64SUR, what exactly is that guy trying to do.

I really don't know unless its a Redhound without a shirt on. Confusednicker:
South big
:devilflamsouthwestern wins 40to 10
corbins defense not that good
3 game slide. I would even go as far as to say Corbin may only win 2 more games all year.
Objective Wrote:3 game slide. I would even go as far as to say Corbin may only win 2 more games all year.

Bahahahhaaaaa. You on some goooood stuff... :truestory:
Southwestern actually allows Corbin to match up pretty well with them.

The Warriors aren't exactly the fastest team you will see or littered with a ton of playmakers.

I think this is a pretty close game and a toss-up. I think you see a very hungry Corbin team looking for atonement. I just think Edwards is the difference.

Southwestern 22
Corbin 20
How did Southwestern lose to Bourbon County?
Corbin 28 to 17
Danville embarrassed Corbin. So will Southwestern.
Hatz Wrote:How did Southwestern lose to Bourbon County?

How did Central lose to Knox Central?

Two games that neither made a lick of sense looking back.
I have a gut feeling that Southwestern is going to bring it to this game, and they will handle the Red Hounds @ Corbin! :yikes:
Corbin plays good but loses to a better team 28-20
SW by 7...
this game want be close southern p is a good football team
I've said all year South Western plays BIG BOY FOOTBALL. As of right now they are the best team in 5A. With Corbins passing game I can see them finding the endzone maybe twice, but they will not be able to run the football at all. South Western wins big, 41-13.:blonded: GO PC!!!!
Corbin will matchup better with Southwestern than they did with Danville. SW has a very good defensive line as does Corbin. SW has a little more experience on offense than Corbin.

Southwestern 14
Corbin 17
Pages: 1 2 3