Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern Vs Corbin 9/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
panther nation Wrote:Corbin will matchup better with Southwestern than they did with Danville. SW has a very good defensive line as does Corbin. SW has a little more experience on offense than Corbin.

Southwestern 14
Corbin 17

I'm confused. If SW has a very good defensive line, how does the ground attack work for the Hounds? If Danville, who was far smaller than the Hounds or SW, can hang a 0 on Corbin, why do you think that Southwestern will give up 17 points?
Hatz Wrote:I'm confused. If SW has a very good defensive line, how does the ground attack work for the Hounds? If Danville, who was far smaller than the Hounds or SW, can hang a 0 on Corbin, why do you think that Southwestern will give up 17 points?
Panther Nation has no idea, he's still upset about the smack down South Western put on Knox.:biglmao: GO PC!!!!!
Corbin will loose again but they will put points on the board. Not sure what happened at Danville.
knox fan Wrote:this game want be close southern p is a good football team

southern p? Confusedtare:
Hounds will have trouble moving the ball again. I hope they can pull out the win, but just don't see it happing.
Southwestern - 20

Corbin - 13
Will Cima or Carter be playing this week for Corbin? They need Cima back to anchor the offensive line and need Carter's speed on the field. Didn't Carter score the winning TD last year against Southwestern?
pjdoug Wrote:southern p? Confusedtare:

Since my status has been up-dated to moderator, silly immature pictures like this are no longer allowed. By the way :gtfo:
Corbin wakes up to play some football. Hounds win 21-13
HardToBeat Wrote:Hounds will have trouble moving the ball again. I hope they can pull out the win, but just don't see it happing.

who's your daddy?Confusednicker:
Southwestern with a running clock
id say youre right
cherokee Wrote:who's your daddy?Confusednicker:

There's my big Indian, where in the world have you been.
jim rome Wrote:Since my status has been up-dated to moderator, silly immature pictures like this are no longer allowed. By the way :gtfo:

Your status has been downgraded if anything :ChairHit::gtfo:
HardToBeat Wrote:Hounds will have trouble moving the ball again. I hope they can pull out the win, but just don't see it happing.

I dont see it happing either :biglmao:
cherokee Wrote:who's your daddy?Confusednicker:

Sounds to me Bucwheat is your daddy. :hilarious:
Southwestern 28
Corbin 14
I have took the time and put together a detailed scouting report on Corbin for the South Western coaching staff. Needless to say they were thoroughly impressed. After watching Corbin several times I have come to a conclusion, they going to get beat Friday night. This game has the potential to get ugly quick much like the Knox County game did. South Western 62 Corbin 3.
HardToBeat Wrote:Sounds to me Bucwheat is your daddy. :hilarious:

Now listen just because you and buckwheat work together at the sausage factory on brokeback mountain don't mean nothing to me
cherokee Wrote:Now listen just because you and buckwheat work together at the sausage factory on brokeback mountain don't mean nothing to me

My Big Indian and Hard To Beat, you gotta luv'em. Their so cute.Confusednicker:
I give a lot of credit to Gover and Edwards, they are both very strong runners. But you can't forget about sw defense, they have great d lineman across the board. A very solid linebacker crew with two seniors, and two juniors so they are well experienced. And a nice secondary. It will be a good game, can't wait to see the out come
jim rome Wrote:I have took the time and put together a detailed scouting report on Corbin for the South Western coaching staff. Needless to say they were thoroughly impressed. After watching Corbin several times I have come to a conclusion, they going to get beat Friday night. This game has the potential to get ugly quick much like the Knox County game did. South Western 62 Corbin 3.

You must have not been at the Knox southwestern game then. I believe Knox scored first and it was only a one score game a half... Jim you got to stop playing XBox and Confusedmoke: wacky stuff.

:truestory:
I was at the Knox vs southwestern game. IMHO Knox lost that game southwestern didn't win it. Knox had two redzone attempts in the first half that were stopped. Knox forced a couple turnovers and sw had trouble moving the ball. Knox central's defense played well enough to win. Offense and special teams just didn't show up. I'm not saying Corbin will win but I am saying that Corbin will be looking to bounce back after playing their worst game against Danville. Sw better come to play because Corbin's defense is better than knox's
This game will be a heck of a matchup up front. Skill people are fairly even. Corbin does not have a big 25 carry a game back. Several good little backs but not a work horse. I think that is the difference.
Whatever happened to SW #1 fan the wiznut?
Slotback22 Wrote:Whatever happened to SW #1 fan the wiznut?

under a different alias:yikes:
Southwestern 42 Corbin 34
I believe SW will win this game, they have been a force for several years, going with SW: 28 Corbin 12.
Tight End Wrote:I believe SW will win this game, they have been a force for several years, going with SW: 28 Corbin 12.

I don't know about that, but since Coach French has been there, it has been :Cheerleadfun. SW 35 Hounds 14
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I was at the Knox vs southwestern game. IMHO Knox lost that game southwestern didn't win it. Knox had two redzone attempts in the first half that were stopped. Knox forced a couple turnovers and sw had trouble moving the ball. Knox central's defense played well enough to win. Offense and special teams just didn't show up. I'm not saying Corbin will win but I am saying that Corbin will be looking to bounce back after playing their worst game against Danville. Sw better come to play because Corbin's defense is better than knox's

should be a great game, low scoring I think hounds 24 warriors 17
Pages: 1 2 3