Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which teams have the loudest fans
pjdoug Wrote:Pulaski is much closer to Bowling Green than most of the other teams Smile

At schools like Pulaski, it doesn't take many of their fans to make it seem like a "crowd," if ya know what I'm sayin'.
Im calling bullcrap on Pulaski taking over in Bowling Green the last 2 years. They did not have more fans nor where they louder than Graves County.
Covington Catholic

Either Basketball or Football.....well organized, loud, and yes obnoxious! They are the colonel crazies for a reason!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
1. at Breathitt County (when they're good)
1a. at Belfry in the playoffs

Honorable Mention - Caldwell County at state finals in '12 . . . HUGE and LOUD turnout.
Mayfield fans can be loud. They definitely travel well.
Mayfield hands down, if you don't agree with me I will sic 55 on any of you :biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
Cardinal, the problem is our fans seem to be loudest when things don't go well. You have a certain group the berates the boys or the coaches or both. I would love to see that stop.
on a quiet night in Williamsburg with winds blowing in from the West. 55's loud mouth can be heard Confusednicker:
You are just sitting next to 64 when he calls me at halftime.
mysonis55 Wrote:You are just sitting next to 64 when he calls me at halftime.

:biglmao:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:That actually says a lot! If anyone would have the best grasp for answering this question your experience would probably lend itself the most.

They are as loud as any fans including the teams I have watched in any state.

Back when Storm Klein played at Licking Valley here in Ohio, The fans at Valley would get as loud as Belfry fans do.

For those who are not familiar with the name Storm Klein, he would later go to Ohio State.