Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which teams have the loudest fans
Muehlenberg and Adair Co come to mind.:closeenough:
Im talking about stadium noise just to clarify
Depends on the game, sometimes. We were pretty obnoxious last year, too.
Johnson Central
Boyle County
Belfry
Bowling Green
Belfry
Boyle County
I'm going to say Bell County. Scary upon that mountain. LOL.
I have to say Highlands fans are a very quiet bunch unless they have a big time opponent come to town and then it can get loud. The year they played and beat Cincinnati St X was one of the loudest HS games I have ever been to.
I would have to say Johnson Central, I can hear them crying and complaining all the way over here in Laurel County.:argue:
I haven't been there in a while but Breathitt County could get pretty loud. The covered bleachers made for some pretty good acoustics.
jim rome Wrote:I would have to say Johnson Central, I can hear them crying and complaining all the way over here in Laurel County.:argue:

:dudecomeon:

:biglmao: :lame:
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
RoShamBo Wrote:I haven't been there in a while but Breathitt County could get pretty loud. The covered bleachers made for some pretty good acoustics.

Yep...I think Breathitt gets my vote as well.

Not the friendliest bunch either and definitely not against some questionable yelling at other team's players either.

I would say Breathitt is the loudest and that is both a source of pride and at the same time a source of shame for their program.
Not been to many games around, but Pond Creek is awfully loud....a look back to the 2010 Playoffs.....(hey look, theres belfry_0304 lol TongueirateSho):
Belfry gets my vote for today's time. Breathitt used to be louder when the old bleachers were there in my opinion. Don't know if the youngsters remember those or not but the banging on those old bleachers made for a good atmosphere. My nephew played in 94 and 95 and it was a loud place to play then.
MCMiner247 Wrote:Not been to many games around, but Pond Creek is awfully loud....a look back to the 2010 Playoffs.....(hey look, theres belfry_0304 lol TongueirateSho):

Nice Touchdown Pass from the late Tyler Williams as well
Of the teams I have watched by far, Belfry has the loudest.
If you talk 7 on 7 it would be Caldwell Co. They made an absolute spectacle of themselves in Hopkinsville last July. You would have thought they were playing for the state championship there. They were much quieter in October at War Memorial.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Of the teams I have watched by far, Belfry has the loudest.

That actually says a lot! If anyone would have the best grasp for answering this question your experience would probably lend itself the most.
pulaski is outrageously loud on Friday nights, we have the best and loudest fans in the state bar none. no one travels like our fans either, the last two years in BG we took over the entire stadium.
Maroon State Champs Wrote:pulaski is outrageously loud on Friday nights, we have the best and loudest fans in the state bar none. no one travels like our fans either, the last two years in BG we took over the entire stadium.

Does it hurt your shoulder to reach that far around and pat yourself on the back? Confusednicker:
Hatz Wrote:Does it hurt your shoulder to reach that far around and pat yourself on the back? Confusednicker:

So far I have seen him crown Pulaski as:
- the best team
- the best jerseys
- the loudest fans
- the best Quarterback
- the best athletic program in Pulaski County
- one of the Top 10 QB's in KY History

I am starting to think if someone started a thread "Who has the tastiest raw sewage in Kentucky?" there would be one reply

Big Grin
EKUAlum05 Wrote:So far I have seen him crown Pulaski as:
- the best team
- the best jerseys
- the loudest fans
- the best Quarterback

I am starting to think if someone started a thread "Who has the tastiest raw sewage in Kentucky?" there would be one reply

Big Grin

We don't have the best field in the state because the school board hosed us but we are going to get turf eventually and that will put us on par with the elites if not above them.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:So far I have seen him crown Pulaski as:
- the best team
- the best jerseys
- the loudest fans
- the best Quarterback

Big Grin

You missed 1. He said no other teams kids work out as hard as Pulaski's.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Nice Touchdown Pass from the late Tyler Williams as well

Yes it was. and the kid that caught it has Great Genes LOL
jim rome Wrote:I would have to say Johnson Central, I can hear them crying and complaining all the way over here in Laurel County.:argue:

:biglmao:

and Laurel County fans be heard in Paintsville? Confusednicker:
mysonis55 Wrote:If you talk 7 on 7 it would be Caldwell Co. They made an absolute spectacle of themselves in Hopkinsville last July. You would have thought they were playing for the state championship there. They were much quieter in October at War Memorial.

You was talking so much they couldn't get a word in?
Maroon State Champs Wrote:pulaski is outrageously loud on Friday nights, we have the best and loudest fans in the state bar none. no one travels like our fans either, the last two years in BG we took over the entire stadium.

Pulaski is much closer to Bowling Green than most of the other teams Smile
Loudest mouths...Laurel County, bar none. Confusednicker:
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Loudest mouths...Laurel County, bar none. Confusednicker:

:truestory: . it gets worse as you go east or west Smile