•  Previous
  • 11(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region 2015-2016
64SUR Wrote:Whitley County lost two good senior in Sasko and Barton. :popcorn:

Sasko will be tough to replace. But they have plenty of kids ready to step up
Sasko may have played harder than any kid I have ever seen. 64 I guess I am banking on Rice coming into his own this year.
ky playmaker Wrote:Sasko may have played harder than any kid I have ever seen. 64 I guess I am banking on Rice coming into his own this year.

They would've really been fun if they would've had a big man so Sasko could've played his actual position. I can remember him playing a lot at the point when he was a freshman
ky playmaker Wrote:Sasko may have played harder than any kid I have ever seen. 64 I guess I am banking on Rice coming into his own this year.

Bayley Rice will help a lot. Will be the best big man in the region next year for sure. :Cheerlead
I agree that Whitley will be a factor this season. I look for an outstanding season of basketball with more great games than ever. Nothing like 13th region roundball!
anyone want to come over to the Burg? There will be plenty of seats/ jerseys available for 2015-2016
Its Clay County to lose
I think Whitley and Corbin, will be the best match up in the 13th region in district games. 50th District is being played at Whitley. If the district plays out as everyone thinks, 1 seed South Laurel, should be matched up against 4 seed Williamsburg. Whitley and Corbin will be in the 3-4 seed game, the game that decides who goes to the 13th region tournament. :popcorn:
South Laurel and Clay are the top two teams most definitely.Smith is the top player in the region and contributes in so many ways for Clay.He puts it on the line every game.It will be an exciting year in the 13th.
This might be the year of the favorite team to be in the championship game Clay and South? It seems every year one of the favorite teams gets beat out? This season has some dark horse teams that could pull the upset on one of the two favorites. Bell County, Corbin, Harlan County, Knox Central, North, and Whitley :popcorn:
I really think that this will be a CLASSIC season in the 13th region. More competitive teams across the board means better games across the board. Myself, I can't wait!
1. Blake Smith
2. Caleb Taylor
3. Andrew Taylor
4. Peyton Broughton
5. Trey Farmer
If I am a college coach and I need a shooter to stretch the floor I got to take farmer. If I
Rice adds a dimension Whitley didn't have last year.
Tundradriver Wrote:1. Blake Smith
2. Caleb Taylor
3. Andrew Taylor
4. Peyton Broughton
5. Trey Farmer

Now this would be a fun group to watch play together. :Thumbs:
Tundradriver Wrote:1. Blake Smith
2. Caleb Taylor
3. Andrew Taylor
4. Peyton Broughton
5. Trey Farmer

I don't want to bust nobody bubble but Andrew Griffith will be the best power forward in the regions. Andrew will be the total package Rebounding,Fast break,Block Shot,Scorer,and the most Unselfest player in the regions. REMEMEMBER I SAID POWER FORWARD. :worthy::worthy::worthy:
Farmer best fron Clay
I believe people will be taking about Corey Johnson a lot this year. Really talented player
Count Wrote:Now this would be a fun group to watch play together. :Thumbs:

Very good group of basketball players, but I don't suppose they'd be enough shots with this group playing togetherSmile
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)