Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County football schedule
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I am so sorry. Please fill us in with your Pulaski County football genius oh great one. Teams around the state like Highlands and Trinity have always wanted to know the success level of the great one.

Please I ask of you, really, I beg of you, fill us in. Tell us the secrets so that everyone can win one state championship as a county every hundred years. We need to know.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

And please tell us how much you know about TN schools, specifically the one I am commenting on. I would be surprised if you could find it on a map without google.

I could show him where it is,but I'm not sure if he would know he only has to go out 27 to get back home.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I am so sorry. Please fill us in with your Pulaski County football genius oh great one. Teams around the state like Highlands and Trinity have always wanted to know the success level of the great one.

Please I ask of you, really, I beg of you, fill us in. Tell us the secrets so that everyone can win one state championship as a county every hundred years. We need to know.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

And please tell us how much you know about TN schools, specifically the one I am commenting on. I would be surprised if you could find it on a map without google.

Goodness gracious settle down dummy. How many titles does whitley have? Oh that is right shut up. Your rant about Campbell was dumb :thanks:
wiznut Wrote:Goodness gracious settle down dummy. How many titles does whitley have? Oh that is right shut up. Your rant about Campbell was dumb :thanks:

:worthy:
I heard today that they might pick up pike county central any truth to that?
Yes Away 2015 Home 2016