Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County football schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who all is on Bell County Football Schedule for next season. These are the ones I know of

@Boyle County
vs Middlesboro
@ Whitley County
Wayne County (Is it home or away)
vs Casey County
vs Corbin
vs Harlan County
Campbell County, TN (Is it home or away)
Jackson County (Is it home or away)

Who is going to take McCreary Central game on the schedule
Bell picking up Campbell County TN is a good one.
Yeah but here is the down fall of McCreary co leaving the district (which I support by the way) Bell Co now has two open dates and in search of a game. I'd like to see another Va or Tn team ...Williamsburg or N Laurel

Wayne Co game is away
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Bell picking up Campbell County TN is a good one.

I would like to see a couple more local teams schedule Campbell County.
Objective Wrote:Yeah but here is the down fall of McCreary co leaving the district (which I support by the way) Bell Co now has two open dates and in search of a game. I'd like to see another Va or Tn team ...Williamsburg or N Laurel

Wayne Co game is away

Bell doesn't need Wburg next year. North Laurel would be a good game, but theyre full im sure. Its going to be tough trying to fill a game this late in the season. Why would they need two games? They have nine on the schedule already.
They could very possibly be playing in somebodys bowl game just so they can fill the schedule.
pjdoug Wrote:I would like to see a couple more local teams schedule Campbell County.

I know that 10-15 years ago there was no way Campbell Co. could have competed with the Whitley and Bell types, but they actually have a solid program now. If whitley ever did want an out of state game, it would be a good get. I do however like to stay in state. TN has some screwed up rules if you've ever watched or went to some of there bball and fball games, its just different. They are very strict on certain things like tape and what you have on and stuff which I noticed before. (Ive watched them tell a kid he couldnt tape have tape on his cleats once, and in basketball told a kid he couldn't have a certain type of shirt under his jersey) Might be different now though, that was years ago. Wburg seemed to have no problems playing Oneida over the past few years.
I think Bell will be challenged in that game and will help them.
Gut I want a high caliber team that will help down the road plus someone that will make me buy a ticket not a pancake.

They don't need two they need a game to fill one of the two open dates.
Objective Wrote:Yeah but here is the down fall of McCreary co leaving the district (which I support by the way) Bell Co now has two open dates and in search of a game. I'd like to see another Va or Tn team ...Williamsburg or N Laurel

Wayne Co game is away

What about Richlands in VA?
Hatz Wrote:What about Richlands in VA?

From what I have seen/heard the past two years from Belfry's scrimmages Bell and Richlands would have been two pretty evenly matched teams. Gate City might be an option as well.

Wayne Co game is away

Looked on KHSAA and the Wayne County game is on the schedule it is showing as a home game for Bell County not an away game
Wayne is at Bell next year. Wayne would have had too many home games. Not sure who the 10th game will be? McCreary has sure put the entire district in a tough spot this time of year.
wildcats fan Wrote:Who all is on Bell County Football Schedule for next season. These are the ones I know of

@Boyle County
vs Middlesboro
@ Whitley County
Wayne County (Is it home or away)
vs Casey County
vs Corbin
vs Harlan County
Campbell County, TN (Is it home or away)
Jackson County (Is it home or away)

Who is going to take McCreary Central game on the schedule

Bell doesn't play Wayne County this year. They moved up to 4A.
Yup out of district
EKUAlum05 Wrote:From what I have seen/heard the past two years from Belfry's scrimmages Bell and Richlands would have been two pretty evenly matched teams. Gate City might be an option as well.

If anyone needs a game against a team in Virginia, I have to recommend Ridgeview HS. The new consolidated school between Haysi and Clintwood. Should be a perennial 2A state power over there.
Heard Bell County might be playing Knox Central don't know if it will happen or not.
wildcats fan Wrote:Heard Bell County might be playing Knox Central don't know if it will happen or not.

this is highly unlikely with all the problems (off the field) from last years game. I would think the Bell co school board would take another open week verse schedule knox central.
Real Badman Wrote:If anyone needs a game against a team in Virginia, I have to recommend Ridgeview HS. The new consolidated school between Haysi and Clintwood. Should be a perennial 2A state power over there.
Not trying to get off track but is Haysi part of the consolidation???

Does anyone know how many Bell has returning on offense and defense? I know they had problems, but how can you not schedule knox? Its a good rivalry and excitement for the fans...
Johnson central needs a game week 3 2015
Demarcus ware Wrote:Not trying to get off track but is Haysi part of the consolidation???

Does anyone know how many Bell has returning on offense and defense? I know they had problems, but how can you not schedule knox? Its a good rivalry and excitement for the fans...

Yes it is Haysi and Clintwood making a new school.
Objective Wrote:Gut I want a high caliber team that will help down the road plus someone that will make me buy a ticket not a pancake.

They don't need two they need a game to fill one of the two open dates.

And rightfully so. I would hope all teams would stay away from teams they consider pancakes. I think there are just enough quality teams in this area to fill out a schedule. Bell, Corbin, Knox, Whitley, and even North now should all be on each others schedules.
Real Badman Wrote:Yes it is Haysi and Clintwood making a new school.
That should make a very good quality team then.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And rightfully so. I would hope all teams would stay away from teams they consider pancakes. I think there are just enough quality teams in this area to fill out a schedule. Bell, Corbin, Knox, Whitley, and even North now should all be on each others schedules.
I agree there.
Demarcus ware Wrote:That should make a very good quality team then.

I saw Clintwood in 2012 at Hazard the year after both teams won there state title. Clintwood was a good team and had Hazard on the ropes but Hazard come back to win that game.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:The Boyle County game should be one too remember, but Bell seems to have a pretty tough schedule. Just wonder if they can live up to the hype.
:popcorn:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I know that 10-15 years ago there was no way Campbell Co. could have competed with the Whitley and Bell types, but they actually have a solid program now. If whitley ever did want an out of state game, it would be a good get. I do however like to stay in state. TN has some screwed up rules if you've ever watched or went to some of there bball and fball games, its just different. They are very strict on certain things like tape and what you have on and stuff which I noticed before. (Ive watched them tell a kid he couldnt tape have tape on his cleats once, and in basketball told a kid he couldn't have a certain type of shirt under his jersey) Might be different now though, that was years ago. Wburg seemed to have no problems playing Oneida over the past few years.
I think Bell will be challenged in that game and will help them.

Are your serious u r so dumb
Bell co schedule is very WEAK horribly weak, they should go 10-0 anything less should be disapointing.
Pineville Pride Wrote::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:The Boyle County game should be one too remember, but Bell seems to have a pretty tough schedule. Just wonder if they can live up to the hype.
:popcorn:

the blowout will be unforgettable.
wiznut Wrote:Bell co schedule is very WEAK horribly weak, they should go 10-0 anything less should be disapointing.

As Sheldon Cooper would say: "Sarcasm, right?"

"Oh, good, I'm on a roll." Confusednicker:
Hatz Wrote:As Sheldon Cooper would say: "Sarcasm, right?"

"Oh, good, I'm on a roll." Confusednicker:

and I'm a troll :problem:
wiznut Wrote:Are your serious u r so dumb

I am so sorry. Please fill us in with your Pulaski County football genius oh great one. Teams around the state like Highlands and Trinity have always wanted to know the success level of the great one.

Please I ask of you, really, I beg of you, fill us in. Tell us the secrets so that everyone can win one state championship as a county every hundred years. We need to know.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

And please tell us how much you know about TN schools, specifically the one I am commenting on. I would be surprised if you could find it on a map without google.
Pages: 1 2