Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region POY and COY
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/h0by2.jpg] More mashed taters please!!!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:In other words they must have had some great coaching in practice day in and day out. You just gave the ultimate complement to Coach King!

I said no such thing.
POY: Evan Hall KCC
COY: John Noble Buckhorn
zaga_fan Wrote:I said no such thing.

So are you saying KCC team would be this good without good coaching?
Knott Central's lone loss was without BB coaching. In his defense.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:So are you saying KCC team would be this good without good coaching?

You're trying to read too far into what I'm saying.

You can't fault BB for coaching talented players, but from what I've seen out of him I don't think he's COY.

I've said over and over again that I get it wrong sometimes, but my argument can't be proved or disproved until BB has a team that isn't led by two D1 players and three guys that would start for any team in the 14th.

You guys cast your imaginary vote for whomever you'd like and I'll wait and see what he does next year without the dream team.

I keep hearing about all this young talent and we'll get to see it next year.
Stlcardsfan Wrote:Knott Central's lone loss was without BB coaching. In his defense.

And it was a coaching error that lost them the game.
Evan Hall should win the POY in the 14 region.

I have not watch ever team in the 14 region. but the team that I have watch. John Noble should win COY.
If Knott Central wins the 14th region again, I think Cameron Justice and Coach BB King should win these awards. Do you think BB doesnt work with his players much or something? Ofcourse he does. Its not easy to coach guys that are so called stars. Much easier to coach kids that dont think they are great and that will work hard for you. King seems like he is in full control over there on his bench. Give the guy some credit, he has earned it. John Noble is a great coach as well and I think hed do great if he coached KCC but he dont. BB has done a great job ruling his Empire at Hindman the past 4 years. Winning aint that easy. Everyone is competitive these days.
All hail King BB
Toss up between Justice/Hall from Knott.Noble at Buckhorn has done an incredible job there,that would be my pick this year.In all honesty,shame King didn't win it a few years back.
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote:Toss up between Justice/Hall from Knott.Noble at Buckhorn has done an incredible job there,that would be my pick this year.In all honesty,shame King didn't win it a few years back.

Year in and year out John Noble does a great job coaching, but this is NOT his year to win COY. Buckhorn has only 1win against a team with a winning record! Buckhorn has a player that would start for every school in the region (Connor Hoskins), Buckhorn has a vetern team starting 3 Senior's and 2 Juniors. Buckhorn has good size and several good shooters, and a defensive stopper (Peyton Cooper). And not 1 quality win! I just don't see the "incredible job"!
The_Rock Wrote:If Knott Central wins the 14th region again, I think Cameron Justice and Coach BB King should win these awards. Do you think BB doesnt work with his players much or something? Ofcourse he does.
From what I hear, he isn't even in practice to work his kids hard! :lame: He lets the assistants or co-coaches run practice while he is making his millions at mining coal!
Wall4president Wrote:From what I hear, he isn't even in practice to work his kids hard! :lame: He lets the assistants or co-coaches run practice while he is making his millions at mining coal!

Absolutely disgraceful w4p!!! Thought you had more class than that!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Absolutely disgraceful w4p!!! Thought you had more class than that!

You have to have SOME before you have MORE!
POY Evan Hall
COY BB King