Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 72 Clay County 64
CC will win the region hands down.....CC is 12-2 and in my opinion they are a top 20 team in the state...your going lose games and your not going win them all....I know clay didn't have farmer but so what.....boyle is a top 15 team and they won......all I'm saying is when post season comes see who rolls threw everybody like a "CUPCAKE" schdule.....GO TIGERS!!!
No matter who beats who right now it doesn't really matter, what matters is who is standing when the dust settles at the end of the region championship. It could be a .500 team. It's great for us to love our teams but all it takes is a team getting hot or a team having an injury and anybody can win that is why they play the game instead of looking at the rosters and declaring a winner. Right?
I said Boyle by 5. They win by 8. Nice win. Anytime you beat Clay Co. it's a nice win, was in 1965 when I played at Oneida and is today, and will be in 2065. Clay is the best program in the 13th. and will continue to be that. Good Luck to them the rest of the year. I just have to make my mind up which Regional I want to watch 12th or 13th. Either will be good.