Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County 72 Clay County 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from Boyle. Clay County was without Farmer tonight, but he will be back for their next game. The foul discrepancy and officiating was pretty pathetic according to the radio and people I talked to who were in attendance. Not making excuses for Clay County. Boyle County has a very good team. I'm just stating what I heard.
JeanClaudeVanGraham Wrote:Final from Boyle. Clay County was without Farmer tonight, but he will be back for their next game. The foul discrepancy and officiating was pretty pathetic according to the radio and people I talked to who were in attendance. Not making excuses for Clay County. Boyle County has a very good team. I'm just stating what I heard.

Pretty much what I figured. Decent effort by the Tigers. Sounded like the Tigers are picking up some more depth with "Red" Gray getting some minutes tonight. When all is said and done, this could end up being the deepest Tiger team in quite a while.
Is it just me or is Boyle Co. Playing a lot more teams from the 13th region this year. They do have a good team.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Is it just me or is Boyle Co. Playing a lot more teams from the 13th region this year. They do have a good team.

They've played 4 teams from the 13th region. Clay and Knox Central at Boyle County. Then Corbin and Whitley County in the Knox Central Holiday Shootout
Just as I thought. Better competition will tell on you. Good effort from Clay without Farmer. Thankfully he will be back next game. Go 13th Region!!!
Hey Leader we played them alot closer than Knox and you had Marsee then. If we had our horses and an evenly called game we win this one no problem.
Leader stays on Clay County threads. Are you boys harassing him (or her) on theirs? Lol
Lol. I'm a Black bear man. Don't get mad at me. I just think Knox has a great team. But, you can quote me on this I'll always pull for Harlan County. I thought you guys played good tonight according to the score. Just heard Bolye didn't play well though. Good luck to your team this year. Sorry.
Truth99 Wrote:Hey Leader we played them alot closer than Knox and you had Marsee then. If we had our horses and an evenly called game we win this one no problem.

An evenly called game is in the eyes of the beholder. When we get beat it is the refs fault and when you get beat it's the refs fault. It will always be this way, and then we say well if our team was at full strength and not recovering from the flu...blah....blah....we win easily. If we decide to give Elkins the ball you all don't have anybody to even try to stop him!
I wasn't able to listen or attend this one. Just heard very bad officiating. Which I know that can go both ways. With Farmer in the lineup and Knox healthy, I would still go Clay 1 and the Panthers 2.
If this game is called even . We win without Farmer. If Boyle is a top 10 team in the state then Clay is too. And Boyle shot over 50 % from the field in the game so no they didn't play bad. There big boy Elkins dunked on us all night.
Lol. Really.
Ok. Now I am a CC fan.
Whitley beat them with Farmer, Harlan Co. beat them with Farmer, I beleive that the 13th region has several teams that are playing well. The 13TH also has the only unbeaten team in the state. Imo at this point in the season CC is no better than Williamsburg, Corbin, South Laurel, Whitley Co. and two or three more.
Stats.

House 19 pts 10 rebounds 3 ast. 2 steals
Smith 20 pts 7 rebounds 2 ast 2 blocks 2 steals
Wolfe 17 pts 6 rebounds 1 block.

Clay shot just 43 % from the field there lowest of the year. But alot of that had to do with Elkins. He alters and blocked shots all night. Kid is a really nice player. Best big I've seen in a while.
Great game to watch. Elkins is the best athlete CC has faced this year. Boyle has a nice team.
I hope 13th region refs return some of these favors that we have been given by the 12th. If u guys r listening. :please:
On another note. CC has to play better D. Hard to win the tuff ones when kids take plays off on that end of the court. Rest on offense.
Truth99 Wrote:If this game is called even . We win without Farmer. If Boyle is a top 10 team in the state then Clay is too. And Boyle shot over 50 % from the field in the game so no they didn't play bad. There big boy Elkins dunked on us all night.

IF Boyle is A top 10 team in the state and Whitley beat Boyle, where does that put Whitley Co. in the state?
topnotch Wrote:Whitley beat them with Farmer, Harlan Co. beat them with Farmer, I beleive that the 13th region has several teams that are playing well. The 13TH also has the only unbeaten team in the state. Imo at this point in the season CC is no better than Williamsburg, Corbin, South Laurel, Whitley Co. and two or three more.

Ur delusional, u must still be sick over the kick in football. I don't know what u are talking about Harlan county and and whitley county. Harlan hasn't played Boyle. And Clay beat Corbin easy on there home floor and would do the same to Williamsburg and there cupcake schedule. Go kick some field goals or something.
CC is the BEST in the 13th!!!
CC will return to RUPP!!!!
Hey top notch I'll give lay 500 to your 100 that Williamsburg don't win this region. Now put your money where your mouth is.
In my opinion Clay has a good team but , the following teams are just as good if not better than CLAY, and they are all in the 13th region. Williamsburg, (only unbeaten team in Kentucky), Corbin, South Laurel, Whitley County, Knox Central. and 3or 4 more. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.
The team that goes to Rupp this year will not be 1and done.
^
I can agree with that. :Thumbs:
Truth99 Wrote:Ur delusional, u must still be sick over the kick in football. I don't know what u are talking about Harlan county and and whitley county. Harlan hasn't played Boyle. And Clay beat Corbin easy on there home floor and would do the same to Williamsburg and there cupcake schedule. Go kick some field goals or something.

YOU ARE RIGHT I MADE A MISTAKE Whitley did not beat CC. I was looking at another sheet. But, I stand by my post.
topnotch Wrote:CC is no better than Williamsburg, Corbin, South Laurel, Whitley Co. and two or three more.

Clay is 10-15 points better than any of those teams.
We beat Whitley by 30 this summer. Ill back Truth99 bet if you want the action TopNotch.
Truth99 Wrote:Hey top notch I'll give lay 500 to your 100 that Williamsburg don't win this region. Now put your money where your mouth is.

I didn't say Williamsburg was going to win this region. I love the way they are playing one game at A time. 99 WHO HAS BEATEN THEM? Top Notch loves his Jackets, I don't care if they win or loose. I got it all over you 99 for you to enjoy your team they have to WIN. If they do lose the refs got them, just like the last team you played.
HCS Wrote:Clay is 10-15 points better than any of those teams.

I disagree HCS I would say home yes on the road no. Time will tell I think. Confusednicker:
topnotch Wrote:I didn't say Williamsburg was going to win this region. I love the way they are playing one game at A time. 99 WHO HAS BEATEN THEM? Top Notch loves his Jackets, I don't care if they win or loose. I got it all over you 99 for you to enjoy your team they have to WIN. If they do lose the refs got them, just like the last team you played.

I clearly stated that WJ beat us fair and square smacke us in the mouth it had nothing to do with the refs, we got out played. Now tonight was a different story. I dont make excuses. Anyone can beat anyone on a given night. But over the course of the season, it will show you is for real and who isnt. And until the Burg quits playing a weak schedule they wont evem be in the discussion.
64SUR Wrote:I disagree HCS I would say home yes on the road no. Time will tell I think. Confusednicker:

Beat Corbin on the Road, beat Harlan on the road and nuetral court. The rest will have thier turn as well.
Pages: 1 2