Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 35 Harlan County 14
Good win for the Bobcats. Hoping they make the playoffs very very interesting.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I told you guys once you started losing it would all fall apart.

It only gets worse from here.

You're correct! You must have a lot of experience with this sort of thing.
E's Army Wrote:Does Coach Larkey have alzheimers? He was the smartest guy in the world two years ago and is now the dumbest. You got to play what you got. This isn't the 14th region basketball. You can't recruit.

Who says you cant recruit?
BIG TONY Wrote:[quote=Demarcus ware]Ebola not Alzheimer's..and right now larkeys biggest problem is he has no one to coach the defense. And for the record would everyone stop using the oh we are too young excuse, because that's all it is, is an excuse and a poor one at that.[/QUOTE) Coach Canady is known all over among coaches as on of the best D- Coord. in the state. No one works any harder or knows any more about the game. Get over it, sometimes everyone has a team that is just too young or not talented enough. Grind your axe.

:thatsfunn
Granny Bear Wrote:You're correct! You must have a lot of experience with this sort of thing.

Going on 5 years for me.
Theres a reason I know this.

HC would be best to settle in for some bad years before Larkey is gone and someone comes in and starts rebuilding.