•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 35 Sheldon Clark 6
Im just saying that people think that we looked past them and thatsnot the case. The week of Magofin county we practiced for pburg, not belfry. The week we played Pburg, we practiced for Pburg not belfry. I dont know what went wrong because i hve not watched film but like I said, we just got outplayed and it kills me to say it but its the truth.
well doesn't matter what happened.. its over now..

everyone standing this week is 1-0..

This is a new season..

Throw the records out the window..

This is what everyone plays for. to win &the chance to win a championship..

Not only does it take a talented team, but it takes heart, dedication, consentration, being focused, being alert, being prepared, being ready, not to mention every player giving everything, making a team effort, clicking on all cylinders.. Theres alot that goes into being a champion, and all of above is the ingredients of a champion..
mrfootball03 Wrote:well doesn't matter what happened.. its over now..

everyone standing this week is 1-0..

This is a new season..

Throw the records out the window..

This is what everyone plays for. to win &the chance to win a championship..

Not only does it take a talented team, but it takes heart, dedication, consentration, being focused, being alert, being prepared, being ready, not to mention every player giving everything, making a team effort, clicking on all cylinders.. Theres alot that goes into being a champion, and all of above is the ingredients of a champion..

Nice post.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
This thread is past due for being closed...it has strayed completely off topic and has become ICQ.
Closed
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)