Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN's Bowl Prediction For UK
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:The Music City Bowl to me is the most exciting bowl game year in and year out!

My vote goes to the Holiday Bowl....
I will be there with my son cheering the Cats on wherever they go....Go Cats! UK will probably choose to go to the best bowl game they qualify for that is closest to Kentucky, so that their fans can travel in mass numbers and such.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I am hoping for an Outback Bowl game as well. But after today's game, IT WOULD BE AN UGLY OUTCOME!
Alright here we go again with this....after UK beat UL-Monroe and improved to 7-4, here are the latest bowl predictions via ESPN:

PetroSun Independence Bowl:
Kansas State vs. Kentucky

OR

Motor City Bowl:
Ohio vs. Kentucky

What do you all think about these possible matchups?
I would rather them play against Kansas St.
me 2!
me too!
I would rather see them play in the bowls that are in Tennessee. Like the Music City Bowl in Nashville, or the one in Memphis. Is the one in Memphis the Independence Bowl?
UK also moved up in the polls to 33rd ranked...Just 8 spots out of the Top 25!
Alright, here's the latest predictions via ESPN now that UK lost to Tennesee and are 7-4.

AutoZone Liberty Bowl
Kentucky vs. Houston

OR

Gaylords Hotel Music City Bowl
Clemson vs. Kentucky

What do you all think about these newest ones?
I think I'd rather see UK in the Music City Bowl, because it's closer and the opponent is tougher.
Yeah Id rather see em in the Music City Bowl as well.
I'd rather see them in the Music City Bowl too, just because if UK were to lose the loss wouldn't look as bad if we lose to an ACC team than to a very under the radar Houston team.
I've been hearing the Liberty Bowl in Memphis against Houston.
i like the Music City Bowl against Clemson too, just hope it doesnt turn out like the '93 Peach Bowl..(take a knee Marty!!) lol..but either one is a good bowl
i hope we are in the Music City bowl...but talking to a huge supporter of Uk Athletics who pushes alot of money into the program it is more so looking like we will be playing in Memphis from what the ADs and Brooks has said...
I really don't care what bowl we play in, I'm just glad were there. lol
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
UK is down to 3 bowl's that they will accept:

Music City Bowl - Nashville, TN
Liberty Bowl - Memphis, TN
Independence Bowl - Shreveport, LA

If two SEC teams get BCS bowl bids then UK will be in the Music City Bowl.
Was on cbssportsline earlier and it had UK playing Houtson in the Liberty Bowl. UK being the SEC team and Houston being the #1 team out of C-USA.
If it is the Liberty/Music City Bowl....LOOK FOR ALOT OF THE BIG BLUE FAITHFUL IN ATTENDENCE!!! I KNOW I WILL BE! GO CATS!!!!
The Music City Bowl is always a fun atmosphere... and if you stay at the Opryland Hotel you can get a glimpse of some of the players... I was there in 2003 and got to meet some of the Auburn guys... its just a fun atmosphere in Nashville
When should we find out when UK accpets the bid to play in Music City or Liberty Bowl?? Hopefully, we get the Music City Bowl because it would be a better game against a pretty good Clemson team, unlike an average Houston team in the Liberty Bowl...
Charlie Wrote:When should we find out when UK accpets the bid to play in Music City or Liberty Bowl?? Hopefully, we get the Music City Bowl because it would be a better game against a pretty good Clemson team, unlike an average Houston team in the Liberty Bowl...

Sunday Night CBS is having a "Bowl Selection Show" to show were each team is going.
Can't wait!