Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Would You Rank 3A? (Week 3)
FBfan4life Wrote:Thx buc..

South Warren and Monroe County are gone also and as you said Boyle and Catholic come to 3A along with Caldwell County and Fort Campbell.
FBfan4life Wrote:Just curious... How many of the top 10 on this list will move up or down for next season's alignment? Just wondering, with the new aligment, Boyle Co and Lexington Catholic will be joining that class.

Belfry= Stays 3A
Bell= Stays 3A but moves to East
Bourbon= Moves to 4A
Central= Stays 3A
South Warren= Moves to either 4A or 5A
Corbin= Stays 3A
Paducah Tilghman= Stays 3A
Garrard County= Stays 3A
Lawrence County= Stays 3A
Mason County= Stays 3A, I think
Wayne County= Moves to 4A
Etown= Stays 3A
Henry County= Stays 3A
Pike Central= Stays 3A
Russell= Stays 3A
Monroe County= Move to 2A

11/15 Stay in 3A... Add Boyle and LexCath...add Caldwell County (Current #2 in 2A), Add Bardstown (Current Top 10 2A)
3a will be much tougher next year.
mysonis55 Wrote:3a will be much tougher next year.

Agreed, I'm glad the Pirates only have 7 seniors this year because next year may be a rough ride unless you're REALLY good in 3A.
Boyle and Lex Cath will be big. Caldwell will take a big drop next year.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Agreed, I'm glad the Pirates only have 7 seniors this year because next year may be a rough ride unless you're REALLY good in 3A.

I'm sorry but I did not understand. Do you mean this year will be slighty down for the Pirates or next season? Thanks
FBfan4life Wrote:I'm sorry but I did not understand. Do you mean this year will be slighty down for the Pirates or next season? Thanks

He is saying Belfry is fortunate that they only lose 7 Seniors heading into next year.

Pirates have a very young...but very talented.... roster this year.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:He is saying Belfry is fortunate that they only lose 7 Seniors heading into next year.

Pirates have a very young...but very talented.... roster this year.

I think that Bell only loses 8. So it could be a Bell and Belfry matchup. I would love it.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I think that Bell only loses 8. So it could be a Bell and Belfry matchup. I would love it.

only 8 is correct but the 8 they loose are studs all starters.... it will be big shoes to fill
Objective Wrote:only 8 is correct but the 8 they loose are studs all starters.... it will be big shoes to fill

Only 6 of Belfry's Start...but there are some big names they will fill:

Hatfield FB
Francis OL
Taylor QB/CB
Stanley LB
Edwards S
Mullins OL

The good news for Belfry is most of the guys back next year will be starting for their third straight season and Belfry is blessed with great depth right now.

7 Starters back on Offense and 18/22 of their Offensive 2 Deep
8 Starters back on Defense and 18/22 of their Defensive 2 Deep (Hatfield plays LB and is a beast but they try to save him for offense)
Punter Returns
Kicker Returns
Both Kick Returners and Both Punt Returners Back