Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How Would You Rank 3A? (Week 3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Belfry

2. Bell County
3. Bourbon County
4. Central

5. South Warren
6. Corbin

7. Paducah Tilghman
8. Garrard County
9. Lawrence County
10. Mason County
11. Wayne County
12. Etown
13. Henry County
14. Pike Central
15. Russell
looks good other then Lawrence county
From what I am seeing, 3a looks to be having a down year. Don't write off PT, the new coach is getting through to them. They had fewer penalties than I have seen in 2 years Fri. They also had our game as close as 26-21 late in the third.
I think that list looks solid EKU, until Friday I would have ranked PCC higher than you have them, after Friday I think you've got them in the perfect spot.
I think Corbin is a little low. I think you can consider them in your 2nd tier of teams. The rest looks good.
mysonis55 Wrote:From what I am seeing, 3a looks to be having a down year. Don't write off PT, the new coach is getting through to them. They had fewer penalties than I have seen in 2 years Fri. They also had our game as close as 26-21 late in the third.

Tilghman is TINY...not sure they have the line play and depth to hang with the heavy weights this year.
If Tilghman is in the top 10, 3A is weaker than I thought.
Belfry clear #1. Bell or Bourbon would be a toss up. Central, Corbin and South Warren are pretty even and you could put them in any order. Garrard, Lawrence and Wayne would be in next group. After that who knows..
I was. Noticing the PT roster is short. I think they have 43 players. They need to pick it up.
Belfry
Bourbon County
Corbin ( west )
Central
South warren
Garrard County
Mason County
Bell County
Lawrence County
Paducah Tilghman

Just my opinion 64SUR.....GO Redhounds. :Cheerlead
PT is going to surprise a bunch of people before the year is over.
1) Belfry
2) Bell Co
3) Bourbon Co
4) Corbin
5) S.Warren
6) Central
7) Tilghman
8) Garrard Co
9) Mason Co
10) Lawrence Co
mysonis55 Wrote:PT is going to surprise a bunch of people before the year is over.

Please God not this crap again...
KYHSFBFan Wrote:1) Belfry
2) Bell Co
3) Bourbon Co
4) Corbin
5) S.Warren
6) Central
7) Tilghman
8) Garrard Co
9) Mason Co
10) Lawrence Co

that looks about right.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Please God not this crap again...

Confusednicker:
I didn't say they were gonna win it all but they will be in the regional finals and maybe even the semis.
KYHSFBFan Wrote:1) Belfry
2) Bell Co
3) Bourbon Co
4) Corbin
5) S.Warren
6) Central
7) Tilghman
8) Garrard Co
9) Mason Co
10) Lawrence Co

Mason Co. ahead of Lawrence Co.?
KyRock Wrote:Mason Co. ahead of Lawrence Co.?

BEAT SOMEBODY! When you do you will earn respect!
64SUR Wrote:Belfry
Bourbon County
Corbin ( west )
Central
South warren
Garrard County
Mason County
Bell County
Lawrence County
Paducah Tilghman

Just my opinion 64SUR.....GO Redhounds. :Cheerlead

This is why you crack me up, I get you like corbin and it doesn't bother me that you have them in your top 3, I agree they are a good team and most people have them under valued. But you putting Bell at 8 shows your emotions/haterid overrides any football since you may have
mysonis55 Wrote:I didn't say they were gonna win it all but they will be in the regional finals and maybe even the semis.

[Image: Maybe+I+m+wrong+but+i+feel+a+bit+skeptic...dee13d.gif]
I did notice one other problem in your rankings. You don't have a wide enough gap between #1 & #2. Belfry is scary good this year.
Objective Wrote:This is why you crack me up, I get you like corbin and it doesn't bother me that you have them in your top 3, I agree they are a good team and most people have them under valued. But you putting Bell at 8 shows your emotions/haterid overrides any football since you may have

Know emotions here just my top 10 pick in 3A.....And you will understand down the road #8 right now is pretty good for bell. :Cheerlead
Bourbon should be 2. Corbin and bell will be a good matchup.
64, I think you should wait to see what Danville does to Corbin before you go blasting their horns.
I thought Corbin quit playing football and took up croquet?
mysonis55 Wrote:64, I think you should wait to see what Danville does to Corbin before you go blasting their horns.

64SUR pick corbin. 55 pick Danville enough said...:yesno:
That means Danville wins.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. Belfry

2. Bell County
3. Bourbon County
4. Central

5. South Warren
6. Corbin

7. Paducah Tilghman
8. Garrard County
9. Lawrence County
10. Mason County
11. Wayne County
12. Etown
13. Henry County
14. Pike Central
15. Russell

Just curious... How many of the top 10 on this list will move up or down for next season's alignment? Just wondering, with the new aligment, Boyle Co and Lexington Catholic will be joining that class.
FBfan4life Wrote:Just curious... How many of the top 10 on this list will move up or down for next season's alignment? Just wondering, with the new aligment, Boyle Co and Lexington Catholic will be joining that class.

Out of the top 11, Bourbon and Wayne will be gone.
bucslover68 Wrote:Out of the top 11, Bourbon and Wayne will be gone.

Thx buc..
Pages: 1 2