Poll: Who wins this game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
77.94%
Harlan County
13.24%
YOU'D RATHER BOTH TEAMS LOSE
4.41%
YOU WISH RUN IT UP THE GUT WOULD MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS
4.41%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Belfry 9/5
Does anyone know how far past the welcome to West Virginia sign the school is? Confusednicker: Relax pirate fans I'm playing
Demarcus ware Wrote:Does anyone know how far past the welcome to West Virginia sign the school is? Confusednicker: Relax pirate fans I'm playing

It's actually about 3 miles before you get to West Virginia. BTW, the WV kids going to Pike County schools do have to pay tuition unless they moved to Ky before the start of the school year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm glad you like coming here killbilly; I really am. Your first post made it appear that you HAD to ready every...single...post. It sounded like a job description and not something you chose to do to have fun. Tonight may very well be a blowout, so THAT reference didn't bother me. It was the one about HC fan's posting about their team. They/I am a passionate fan base, much like the Pirates. I would predict a win for my Black Bears if they were playing the Dallas Cowboys.

Curious....why didn't YOU start the thread about Tilghman/Mayfield?
Cause I'm an idiot that can barely type let anyone figure out how to start a thread. Had to have someone put my picture up for me.
BelfryPride Wrote:It's actually about 3 miles before you get to West Virginia. BTW, the WV kids going to Pike County schools do have to pay tuition unless they moved to Ky before the start of the school year.
I was just playing. I'm actually standing here with the belfry faithful now. Wasn't actually talking about students just location Confusednicker:
BelfryPride Wrote:It's actually about 3 miles before you get to West Virginia. BTW, the WV kids going to Pike County schools do have to pay tuition unless they moved to Ky before the start of the school year.

Unless there on athletic scholarship Confusednicker:
No shortage of big hits or talent in this one.
Belfry 30
Harlan 14
Granny had her a BBQ samich yet, compliments of the Pond Creek Nation!
About to fire up WDHR and settle in. Hope its a good, safe good.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I was just playing. I'm actually standing here with the belfry faithful now. Wasn't actually talking about students just location Confusednicker:

I know :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)