Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 20 Southwestern 17
Good win for Corbin. Congrats. After watching them last week I didn't see them beating SW..

They must've improved a great deal from week to week.. Or maybe SW wasn't as great as it seemed against Somerset?

Lets not act like SW is in rebuild mode either, don't see that being the case & would estimate many fans would agree.
42 kids are on the Warrior roster, the biggest portion are in the 9th & 10th grade. Quite a few of those get a lot of the minutes played. We are not making excuses, We are trying to make progress as a team. We will play hard,we may lose some games,but I believe we will win our share along the way also.
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:42 kids are on the Warrior roster, the biggest portion are in the 9th & 10th grade. Quite a few of those get a lot of the minutes played. We are not making excuses, We are trying to make progress as a team. We will play hard,we may lose some games,but I believe we will win our share along the way also.

that's surprising.I would have thought they would have way more players on the roster with the arrival of Coach French.
KarnivalKat Wrote:Good win for Corbin. Congrats. After watching them last week I didn't see them beating SW..

They must've improved a great deal from week to week.. Or maybe SW wasn't as great as it seemed against Somerset?

Lets not act like SW is in rebuild mode either, don't see that being the case & would estimate many fans would agree.

Corbin is a pretty good football team and will only get better as the passing game progresses. It's getting harder and harder to beat good teams being as one dimensional as SW is. SW will be 6-4 and win a game in the playoffs, I don't consider that rebuilding.
Hopefully winning a few, will get more kids involved in the future. Football is a hard, physical sport at this level, we have several out with injuries already. Hope to get a couple back in another week or so, one was lost for the season before it even started.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:2 yeRs and Douthwestern will own that county again!!!!

Riiiiight.
Anyone know how whiles is doing?