Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia @ Knott County Central (53rd District Championship)
This whole sucker punch thing is a joke. I played for M.C. Napier and there was a fight once a week when we played. Napier and Hazard, Napier and Leslie, it didn't matter. I have seen the floor at Memorial gym full with fans during a fight, and there was no crying about it. So don't start acting like that was the first punch thrown in eastern kentucky sports!
We never accused Carl Wallace of throwing a sucker punch. We just sucked it up and went on. GEEZ
Easy Wind you put it exatly where it belongs if you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch but don't be a CRYBABY ang suck your thumb and make excuses. THANKS FOR THE POST
Easy Wind Wrote:This whole sucker punch thing is a joke. I played for M.C. Napier and there was a fight once a week when we played. Napier and Hazard, Napier and Leslie, it didn't matter. I have seen the floor at Memorial gym full with fans during a fight, and there was no crying about it. So don't start acting like that was the first punch thrown in eastern kentucky sports!

Unless you are the one that got sucker punched!!!

Don't disgrace MC Napier by condoning this horrendous act!!!
Word is that Cordia has handed down the additional punishment that was referenced in the KHSAA statement.

Looks like Chapman will get no allowance for two weeks.

They're sticking it to him hard.
I heard he had to eat at mcds instead of jabos for 2 weeks
^ harsh
Send the dam thugs home for the year with a loss....I speak for everyone when I say I hope KCC beats them by 60.Rhodes is a joke and the supporters of Cordia should be embarrassed of the team on the floor that represents them.THIS IS NOT A RACIALLY MOTIVATED STATEMENT! Just thought I would voice my opinion! Thank You!
Knott in a split decision
Yes I want to watch this one. :Cheerlead
Have heard that the 13th region refs are coming to ref this game, what is up with this? Cook not available for Knott, so no one else in the region is good enough? Another smack in the face for the refs in the 14th. Just pathetic, if you ask me!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Send the dam thugs home for the year with a loss....I speak for everyone when I say I hope KCC beats them by 60.Rhodes is a joke and the supporters of Cordia should be embarrassed of the team on the floor that represents them.THIS IS NOT A RACIALLY MOTIVATED STATEMENT! Just thought I would voice my opinion! Thank You!
Why should Cordia be embarrassed with the team that they have? You are taking one incident and making that their persona? Your a fool! These boys have held their heads up high with all the name calling on these blogs and at the games. They should be commended. They are commended by Cordia faithful for their behavior (excluded the one incident that was with one player and even he was very apologetic after). Another thing you cannot speak for everyone when you voice "your opinion". Be a big boy and stand up on your own convictions. Now, you want to talk about Rhodes, you don't want to go there! The only issue that people love to continue to talk about is the fact that he attracted several kids from out of this area that has accomplished to beat some teams that Cordia has never beaten before. Other than that when you have accomplished everything he has then we can go toe-to-toe. Otherwise sit down! lol
Knott by 9
MissB Wrote:Why should Cordia be embarrassed with the team that they have? You are taking one incident and making that their persona? Your a fool! These boys have held their heads up high with all the name calling on these blogs and at the games. They should be commended. They are commended by Cordia faithful for their behavior (excluded the one incident that was with one player and even he was very apologetic after). Another thing you cannot speak for everyone when you voice "your opinion". Be a big boy and stand up on your own convictions. Now, you want to talk about Rhodes, you don't want to go there! The only issue that people love to continue to talk about is the fact that he attracted several kids from out of this area that has accomplished to beat some teams that Cordia has never beaten before. Other than that when you have accomplished everything he has then we can go toe-to-toe. Otherwise sit down! lol

MissB that's why I will be at the game.I like Cordia team....And I like them dawgs also..heck I like them all I am a 14th fan living in the 13th.:Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:MissB that's why I will be at the game.I like Cordia team....And I like them dawgs also..heck I like them all I am a 14th fan living in the 13th.:Cheerlead
Thank you 64SurSmile Go Cordia!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JBS/East Ridge 63
Lotts Creek Whitaker Bank Lions 63

Game ends in a Rhodes vs King free for all.
Gameday!

I'll be watching this one live on TVS cable with Jason Stowers calling the action.

Best of luck to both teams and may neither team win Wink
Shame on you zaga lol.
Won't be able to make it to this one, will it be online anywhere to watch?
Knott wins ! Again.
Will this game be on radio?
buckeyes2014 Wrote:Will this game be on radio?

107.1 out of Hindman
OrangenowBlue Wrote:107.1 out of Hindman

Thank You
Hauler Wrote:Shame on you zaga lol.

Someone has to win...

but I'm hoping for a nice, civil game with the best team coming out on top.

I don't see Cordia pulling this one out with Chapman suspended.

You never know, though. If Knott ever gets in any foul trouble it could be bad for them since they don't have a bench.
Pick the score Cam.
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Send the dam thugs home for the year with a loss....I speak for everyone when I say I hope KCC beats them by 60.Rhodes is a joke and the supporters of Cordia should be embarrassed of the team on the floor that represents them.THIS IS NOT A RACIALLY MOTIVATED STATEMENT! Just thought I would voice my opinion! Thank You!

yOU DON"T SPEAK FOR ME> GO CORDIA
D1Recruiter Wrote:Have heard that the 13th region refs are coming to ref this game, what is up with this? Cook not available for Knott, so no one else in the region is good enough? Another smack in the face for the refs in the 14th. Just pathetic, if you ask me!

13th region refs??????????

Oh, Lord bless you! There will be 110 technical fouls called and NO charges, so don't even bother setting them up!!!