Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia @ Knott County Central (53rd District Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All eyes are on the 53rd and 54th. Rodrick Rhodes and his Lions have still yet to get that elusive win vs. KCC. Is this the game?

Pats by 6.
+14.
I don't think Cordia goes the distance with Chapman in the pep section.
Who gets sucker-punched in this one?
Keita may getting sucker punched walking back to the dorm after the game.
If cordia looks inside it will be a good game, if they jack up 3s then it be another long night for lions. Kcc has handled them easy twice so I don't see any reason to pick cordia until they prove me wrong

Kcc 68 cordia 59
Big Don Wrote:Who gets sucker-punched in this one?

Alice Whitaker,courtesy of Mrs Justice.What follows after that will be total chaos as we all know.That will be when Morton Combs Athletic Center's lights go off temporarily.The other big three(Cornett,Christon,and Hall) mothers will follow suit with infrared night vision goggles slapping the fire out of Cordia's pep section.Meanwhile,don't be surprised when they turn the lights back on if one of the "I Believe" parents isn't riding Rhodes back like Paul Revere.:biglmao:
KCC by 9.
Cordia's whole world would change if BB would just let them win one game. The maddens would be able to justify all the money they have spent trying to make Ms. King look bad. Alice could justify all the funds she took from the sentry 21 fund. The world would be a better place. No more racism. I say we let them win one.
^ no
When is this game? And by the way I'm out of the area for a while and all .... breaks loose. Did everyone forget what I've been saying for so long. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Over/Under for this game has been set.

Over/Under 0.5 sucker punches...who's got what? I'm feeling the under.
mad dog Wrote:Cordia's whole world would change if BB would just let them win one game. The maddens would be able to justify all the money they have spent trying to make Ms. King look bad. Alice could justify all the funds she took from the sentry 21 fund. The world would be a better place. No more racism. I say we let them win one.
You mean if Justice and Davis,KCC'S true coaching masterminds,let Cordia win?
64SUR reasons cordia win this game.cordia play 5 games in 7 days.before playing knott central on 02-04-14 final score then knott central 70 cordia 61.

01-28-14 Jenkins-win
01-29-14 day of rest
01-30-14 carroll county-win
01-31-14 st.mary-win
02-01-14 betsy layne-win
02-02-14 newport central catholic-lost All championships game.
02-03-14 very little rest
02-04-14 knott central-lost

now my pick.

cordia 72
knott central 68

without chapman :insane:
knott by 5. only because Chapman is out
Other than being a big body and 5 fouls andhaving a good right hook I don't think they miss chapman much, he was a non factor last meeting.
bradc Wrote:Other than being a big body and 5 fouls andhaving a good right hook I don't think they miss chapman much, he was a non factor last meeting.

That's 5 less fouls just sayin....:pondering:
bradc Wrote:Other than being a big body and 5 fouls andhaving a good right hook I don't think they miss chapman much, he was a non factor last meeting.

I thought he hit some shots that put Perry in a bad spot.

It's one thing when a team runs its offense and beats you for points...
it's another when your defense forces the guy you want to be shooting to take a bad shot and he hits it.
mad dog Wrote:Cordia's whole world would change if BB would just let them win one game. The maddens would be able to justify all the money they have spent trying to make Ms. King look bad. Alice could justify all the funds she took from the sentry 21 fund. The world would be a better place. No more racism. I say we let them win one.

Don't worry about Cordia they are plenty able to take care of themselves, you don't have to give them anything, good luck to both teams play hard and hopefully the best team will win. I predict speed and debth prevail Cordia wins this one by 9.
KCC no matter who plays:notbad:
Knott is the better team but even if they win I wonder how many conspiracy theories will come out that caused Cordia to lose the game.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Knott is the better team but even if they win I wonder how many conspiracy theories will come out that caused Cordia to lose the game.

I was thinking the same thing if Knott lost...:disappoint:
64SUR Wrote:I was thinking the same thing if Knott lost...:disappoint:

I have yet to see or hear a Knott fan post any. Many of the Cordia bandwagoneers have laid the groundwork all year that if they fail to make the state tournament it is due to an officiating conspiracy.
To be fair...
Knott really hasn't lost enough around here for us to hear many excuses.
Knott wins this one by three fitty. Hayes gets off the bench and dunks in this one. Rhodes goes bezerk, Omar walks back to Lotts Creek, another Lotts Creeker quits the team, Ortiz gets someone in a head lock (from behind), Chapman is punching everyone in the pep section, 3 players get disqualified for the next game, Cordia shoots the technical free throws while Ballstar is scratching his head, Ira Combs has put the concession stand out of business, KHSAA is in the stands performing a mock investigation, and Rhodes turns down the Hazard job.

:closeenough:
The Weatherman Wrote:Knott wins this one by three fitty. Hayes gets off the bench and dunks in this one. Rhodes goes bezerk, Omar walks back to Lotts Creek, another Lotts Creeker quits the team, Ortiz gets someone in a head lock (from behind), Chapman is punching everyone in the pep section, 3 players get disqualified for the next game, Cordia shoots the technical free throws while Ballstar is scratching his head, Ira Combs has put the concession stand out of business, KHSAA is in the stands performing a mock investigation, and Rhodes turns down the Hazard job.

:lmao: Man that was Awesome.
The Weatherman Wrote:Knott wins this one by three fitty. Hayes gets off the bench and dunks in this one. Rhodes goes bezerk, Omar walks back to Lotts Creek, another Lotts Creeker quits the team, Ortiz gets someone in a head lock (from behind), Chapman is punching everyone in the pep section, 3 players get disqualified for the next game, Cordia shoots the technical free throws while Ballstar is scratching his head, Ira Combs has put the concession stand out of business, KHSAA is in the stands performing a mock investigation, and Rhodes turns down the Hazard job.

LOL. This post tired me out reading it.
I like Cordia and I hope this doesnt offend anyone...

KCC by 25...Hounds of Justice
Pages: 1 2