Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson County
no we played in the district champ. in 2008 and then on to region same year. but it is the first since then
I know.....that is the only one since 2001 that you all have played in.
Region titles are all we worry about in the jungle. :rockon:
General, Chip McDaniel can score on anyone in the state of KHSAA and Blake Smith can contain anyone in the state as an on ball defender.
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:General, Chip McDaniel can score on anyone in the state of KHSAA and Blake Smith can contain anyone in the state as an on ball defender.

Well said bubba, McDaniel has scored on everyone in the state for 4 years now. When it comes to players like Fox there is really no stopping them, but u can contain and contest and I do believe that Smith is the best in the region and he is also capable of dropping 18-20 on anyone. I also think that tomorrow night these two will be out to prove this to everyone. I'd love to see them together one more year. Would be unbelievable!!!:flame:
I'd love to see it too. I'm not 100% it won't happen, who knows. Most people seem to forget that Clay start 3 sophomores. Smith is just now developing. I truly believe if those 3 sophs put the work in this offseason and McDaniel somehow returns, CC will shock the state next year.
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:I'd love to see it too. I'm not 100% it won't happen, who knows. Most people seem to forget that Clay start 3 sophomores. Smith is just now developing. I truly believe if those 3 sophs put the work in this offseason and McDaniel somehow returns, CC will shock the state next year.

It wouldn't be that big of a shock to me. I would consider Smith the most improved player in the region since middle school and I know Smiths AAU coach very well so I know he will continue to improve this spring. Wolfe plays AAU so he will get better also. Come December if he is still around the rust will be gone and McDaniel will bring it all together. Then we make a legit run at the state
Count Wrote:It wouldn't be that big of a shock to me. I would consider Smith the most improved player in the region since middle school and I know Smiths AAU coach very well so I know he will continue to improve this spring. Wolfe plays AAU so he will get better also. Come December if he is still around the rust will be gone and McDaniel will bring it all together. Then we make a legit run at the state

You guys started this bull back in the summer how clay was the best in the region now that KC and Jackson beat you then you start talking about next year KC will beat clays butt next year too ..COUNT,UKCC AND BUBBA YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE...talk about something that can HAPPEN not something that didn't happen hate to say but your not the best KNOX CENTRAL PANTHERS ARE GET OVER IT !!!!!!
Yeah an nobody forget about my sleeper team Williamsburg In clay county.And nexts year 64SUR. :lmao:
Prove it when it counts outsidelookingin. Clay did last year. We aren't afraid of Knox. I stand by my statement, when Clay plays an A+ game, anyone else's A+ game is 10 points less on a neutral court. Can Knox and JC beat us? Of course, I've said all year we are not consistent... But I should have expected that having 5 new faces.
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:Prove it when it counts outsidelookingin. Clay did last year. We aren't afraid of Knox. I stand by my statement, when Clay plays an A+ game, anyone else's A+ game is 10 points less on a neutral court. Can Knox and JC beat us? Of course, I've said all year we are not consistent... But I should have expected that having 5 new faces.

See bubba your post there is logic and makes sense and I agree with that ...I don't count anybody out when you get to the region..
Outside, don't take me too serious. Clay is the best team, they have the best player, the best 6 players, and can blow teams out of the gym BUT we have some issues (as does every team in 13th). Talent doesn't always win. We will see soon.
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:General, Chip McDaniel can score on anyone in the state of KHSAA and Blake Smith can contain anyone in the state as an on ball defender.
You are tripping again. I thought I had you lined out.
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:Outside, don't take me too serious. Clay is the best team, they have the best player, the best 6 players, and can blow teams out of the gym BUT we have some issues (as does every team in 13th). Talent doesn't always win. We will see soon.
The General is about to give up all hope for you BUBBA. Come back out of that fantasy world.
Who can't McDaniel not score on? And who can Smith not contain? I want names.
"A" game vs "A" game. Here is exactly what would happen. Listen and learn BUBBA. If Clay is playing their A game, that means that Allen ain't missing two footers and Wolfe and Smith is getting to the hole. On the other hand, if Jackson is playing their A game that means they have five players stroking the 3 and they're raining from everywhere on the floor. Now, I know you're just learning about the game, but you can do math can't ya BUBBA? Add this up.
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:Who can't McDaniel not score on? And who can Smith not contain? I want names.
Sounds like you wanna go gun em down or I would. Calm down.
You didn't answer my question... Jackson County does not have 5 guys who can stroke from 3. They have 2 good shooters (Collier and Lawson), 2 mediocre (Fox and Hammons) and 1 that is a "luck" shooter (Bingham)
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:Who can't McDaniel not score on? And who can Smith not contain? I want names.

Man you are just plain stupid..no wonder clay has issues cause if they think like you they will be inconsistent you got to respect all good players and teams and you don't if you want to know the truth Mcdaneils couldn't play dead in a western BARGER AND FOX is in a different league than Mcdaneils I know BARGER is for sure:HitWall:
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:You didn't answer my question... Jackson County does not have 5 guys who can stroke from 3. They have 2 good shooters (Collier and Lawson), 2 mediocre (Fox and Hammons) and 1 that is a "luck" shooter (Bingham)
Keep your mouth shut and people won't know how stupid you are. I don't know what else to tell you.
You're a fool General. Get back behind the counter.
Outside, respect all good players? You just said a kid that was All State as a sophomore, Region POY, Region Tourn MVP, 3 time All District and 2 time All Region, who has scored 1600+ points and most importantly gotten to Rupp couldn't play dead in a western? You are not a fool, but an absolute idiot.
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:Outside, respect all good players? You just said a kid that was All State as a sophomore, Region POY, Region Tourn MVP, 3 time All District and 2 time All Region, who has scored 1600+ points and most importantly gotten to Rupp couldn't play dead in a western? You are not a fool, but an absolute idiot.

We must be related then ....then he should have not lost in this weak region then send him to duke now they are waiting ...
Hey Bubba you know why the birds fly upside down in Jackson county?........Cause it ant worth SH*tting on.
Hang in there bubba if the JC and KC players rattle as easy as these guys do CC can go ahead and get their rooms in LEX:lmao:
Count Wrote:Hang in there bubba if the JC and KC players rattle as easy as these guys do CC can go ahead and get their rooms in LEX:lmao:
Everybody in Clay County had it Wrapped up back in July. I figured you guys booked your rooms back then! If anyone is rattled it's Clay! If the district was anywhere but Clay, you would definitely lose and probly still will. This season, so far, has been a bitter disapointment for you guys and you feel the end drawing near. You sir, are the one that's shook.
BrokenArrow Wrote:Hey Bubba you know why the birds fly upside down in Jackson county?........Cause it ant worth SH*tting on.
Hey broken arrow. You know why Clay County has sucked the last 12 years? The coal money is all gone. How's that for a joke?
Outside, General I'm done. Everything gets settled tomorrow night. These exchanges take me back to the good ole days of the 80s when CC battled Laurence Buel of Mboro Tony Patterson of KC and even Bo Roden of Corbin in the early 90s
Sorry but no battles ever with JC back then.
Hats off to u both. U have heart
Most importantly may all the kids and fans stay safe:rockon: