Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia @ Knott County 2/4
lololololololol
Misread guys sorry!! Guess you can't misread something on here.
Knott by 10+, Rod gets tossed with 6 minutes left in the 4th.
Ballers Wrote:Misread guys sorry!! Guess you can't misread something on here.

You shouldn't exercise (12oz curls) while posting.

:beer:

:lmao:
Where is the region at this year?
Big Don Wrote:Knott by 10+, Rod gets tossed with 6 minutes left in the 4th.

Dang...
that's a specific prediction lol
Warthog Wrote:Where is the region at this year?

Perry Central.
I have rethought my position and I think the Lions win this one on the road.
Cordia 74
Knott co 68

Time is now or later...I'm not a Knott hater...it's time. :Hole: :Hole:
Knott by 8
knott by 8
I hope knott wins, either way should be a dandy to watch.
Cordia by 3. 72-69.
Forecast for tonight's game:

Knott 62
Cordia 67

:closed:
I still think KCC is better: KCC 69 Cordia Prep For the Under privileged school of mt saint Mary's School of Christ 62
I am just sorry this game has a winner. Both teams are losers in my books.
Is there any kind of loophole in the rule book that will allow both of these teams to lose tonight?

If so.

I'd be fine with that.
zaga_fan Wrote:Is there any kind of loophole in the rule book that will allow both of these teams to lose tonight?

If so.

I'd be fine with that.

I second that
The JBS thing is getting really old. In case you havent noticed, JBS usually struggles to have a basketball/baseball team each yr. Most athletes that leave JBS leave for that reason. That is the main reason the two that was mentioned earlier left JBS. Most of them come to Knott Co. Central because they live in Knott Co. Some leave Knott Co. and go to JBS, (not often), but some do. So yeah, Cox, Davis, Roberts,Adams, Blake King, Blake Smith, Christon, Cornette, and others all lived in Knott Co. They all left because of programs not being able to stay afloat. Yes , Justice is from another county in KY, but hey at least his family is there and working. He had the choice to go anywhere, since his dad was fired at Eastridge( I think) and Letcher. What was he supposed to do, leave his boy over there where he wasnt wanted????? :flame:
I'm about 25 mins away,, would like to go but UK is playing,, that trumps all. Like watching Marshall Henderson,, even thou he's a douche. Knott by 7,, 77-70..

mc
Got something in common with both teams then don't you d-rock.
Well Hauler...you know the old saying, "Takes one to know one!"
Whatever rock
One last shout out for d-rock lahoooooooooser!
Hauler Wrote:I wish everybody would quit their whining, I'm sure everybody has transfers I don't care what school or what region. It always comes down to mean old KCC winning and everybody else is mad. Who cares.

I don't think so. If everyone had transfers, the region would be a lot more competitive. While we're on the topic of Cordia and transfers. There's a reason Rod ended up in the mountains......he can't coach. Cordia should be running through the region and maybe the state but they're not. Rod needs help from Napier and other 14 region finest to get victories in the region.
Hey, d-rock and hauler. Did you two have words before you fell out?

:ChairHit:
I really don't consider it a falling out just team loyalty basically.
Now boys, D-Rock is taking the high road on this one....time to cut the nonsense! :closed: