Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia @ Knott County 2/4
Should be a good one.
Who ya got?
Cordia plays in Frankfort on Thursday...

I take it that this one is rescheduled?
Maybe they will send the local boys to play Knott, and the transfers to Frankfort to compete for a state title lol!!
I heard yesterday that the game had been moved into February.
Maybe Knott can send their transfers to JBS and East Ridge and we will see if they can still win. LOL
when this game goes down i will be picking cordia....because i want too Confusedmoke:
I am not a KCC supporter but the Last time I checked JBS is in Knott County. I am sure you are referring to Christian, I think he went to Carr Creek.
Christian started his schooling in the county schools at Carr Creek Elementary and I'm pretty sure Chance Cornett attended Hindman Elementary. The JBS babble is getting old and carries no merit. All of the big 4 schools (KCC, PCC, Cordia and Hazard) in the 14th has several transfers on their rosters.
CuJo Wrote:Christian started his schooling in the county schools at Carr Creek Elementary and I'm pretty sure Chance Cornett attended Hindman Elementary. The JBS babble is getting old and carries no merit. All of the big 4 schools (KCC, PCC, Cordia and Hazard) in the 14th has several transfers on their rosters.

They do but not sure of you're point?
CuJo Wrote:Christian started his schooling in the county schools at Carr Creek Elementary and I'm pretty sure Chance Cornett attended Hindman Elementary. The JBS babble is getting old and carries no merit. All of the big 4 schools (KCC, PCC, Cordia and Hazard) in the 14th has several transfers on their rosters.

Just need to correct one thing, Christian went to JBS from Kindergarten to the 8th grade. He then went to KCC after visiting HHS, PCC and maybe one other school. No one hating but that's a fact!

The transfer babble about Cordia, Perry and Hazard is fine though, isn't it?
I wish everybody would quit their whining, I'm sure everybody has transfers I don't care what school or what region. It always comes down to mean old KCC winning and everybody else is mad. Who cares.
I don't get on here and pretend that KCC is perfect we have transfers too, so does every other team. It's been that way for many years and many more to come. Everybody has their choice of who they support. Rival schools will always hate each other, that's the way it's meant to be. We hate PCC, Hazard and cordia, and they all hate each other as well.
KCC will win..10-15 point range...

Heard scouts from Missouri,Texas and Murray will be in attendance.
Kcc 73 cordia 60
I like knott.
This game will be played Febuary 4th at KCC.
Knott by 12
I think this one gets interesting, but Knott has had Cordia's number over the past couple of years.
Cordia must pretty good this year.
Ill take a jump and go with Cordia by one in OT.
Cordia wants this win. Knott is the thorn in their side.
Ballers Wrote:Ill take a jump and go with Cordia by one in OT.
Cordia wants this win. Knott is the thorn in their side.

They will continue to be. Confusednicker:
Warthog Wrote:Maybe Knott can send their transfers to JBS and East Ridge and we will see if they can still win. LOL
Correct me if im wrong but arent you from the 15tg region? The 15tg has all kinds of kids who have transferred to other schools inside the region whether it be after they started their high school career or after their 8th grade yr. I thinks its funny how 15th region fans make smart cracks about the 14th and they are just as bad if not worse. Only difference is the 15th is so weak no one cares.
You are spot on KY headhunter.

The 15th is the joke of the state.
You have Clay County...
And then..... Nobody loloolololol
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:They will continue to be. Confusednicker:

Tell Pburg to get a game with Cordia and see what happens big guy. Wink
This whole Cordia thing is a joke. I think this thing stinks to the high heavens!
Ballers Wrote:You have Clay County...

Confusederiously:
Ballers Wrote:You have Clay County...

Clay County is not in the 15th. :lmao:

Ballers Wrote:Tell Pburg to get a game with Cordia and see what happens big guy. Wink

The thread is about the Cordia and Knott County game. I never said anything about Prestonsburg. I think Knott County wins the game.

:ChairHit:

If you guys ever want to put together a football team come see us. :Thumbs:
Helmet heads lol!!!