Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite moments at this years state championships.
Game winning TD of the Collins/Highlands game.

Hands down. Will be considered the best ever under the circumstances if nothing else..
Belfry0304 Wrote:What hotel?

Greenwood Hotel
Mayfield's team stayed there and I think I #55 was the one running around streaking about 3AM or so it was said. I was just thankful I didn't see it :biglmao:
Greenwood Inn. I wasn't streaking though. That was 64. He was preparing in case they actually beat us the next morning.
mysonis55 Wrote:Greenwood Inn. I wasn't streaking though. That was 64. He was preparing in case they actually beat us the next morning.

You guys was lucky we didn't play at night Confusederiously:
Oh, let me guess, the dark uniforms in the daylight did them in again 64. You do know that black gets more heat than orange. Elaborate for me on why we are lucky that we didn't play at night.
Maybe it was because MayfieldCardinal was still pickled at that time.
mysonis55 Wrote:Oh, let me guess, the dark uniforms in the daylight did them in again 64. You do know that black gets more heat than orange. Elaborate for me on why we are lucky that we didn't play at night.

Going by the stats we are now 0-2 in the daylight in 2014.you know all about stats it play a factor 55 :blondetea
mysonis55 Wrote:Maybe it was because MayfieldCardinal was still pickled at that time.

MayfieldCardinal look pickled on game day,last thing i hear him say that he was going down on the field to guard the water jug.Confusedtrom:
Mayfield running out carrying our nations flag 2 guhy to jackson long td passes and the 91 yarder freshman rb trajon bright took to the house
64sur Wrote:going by the stats we are now 0-2 in the daylight in 2014.you know all about stats it play a factor 55 :blondetea
2014???
He is already anticipating what we are going to do to the jackets next year in the sun.
1. Seeing Collins take down the gosh almighty Highland Bluebirds.
2. Seeing Collins raise that Gold trophy.
3. Not seeing anyone from Trinity/X on the field playing.
4. Seeing LT Smith stadium