Poll: Harlan County @ Whitley Co 10/18/2013
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
87.10%
Whitley County
12.90%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Whitley Co 10/18
bear claw Wrote:Ok Gut, my last offer before I go to bed and take off to Whitley tomorrow evening. One last chance. The GUT family meets the Bearclaw family at Applebee's in Corbin for supper. And while we are there you can tell the GUT family and Bearclaw family that I am your daddy and that you are sorry it has taken so long for you to buy my great buddy Demarcus ware a damn hotdog. Hell, I will even let you pay for the dinner. That is how good of a guy I am.

Applebees makes me sick.
All trolling aside for one post, and i do mean one post....

I wont be at the game tomorrow. I will actually be in Lexington tomorrow night.
BIG BLUE MADNESS.

I am currently planning my schedule to where i can attend a Harlan County home game before the year is over and meet those of you who i havent.

Drive safe, and have a nice trip to God's country!
See I told you all Gut would go into hiding!!!
GAME DAY IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!!!:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

Chill in the air, leaves turning bright and all setting the scene for a Black Bear victory!!
:letsparty
Confusedinglepar:CheerleadConfusedinglepar:Cheerlead

I'm thinking Black Bears by 5 touch downs!!!

Go Black Bears!!!!

(Gut, I thought you worked Friday nights! Big Blue madness??? You are such a liar. Bear claw owns you; he really IS your daddy!!!)
:booo::booo::booo:
GO BLACK BEARS!!

:football::football::Wave::football::football:
GUT, since you're being serious and all, just let me say when you come to HC for a game, BRING HOT DOG MONEY Confusednicker:
It's going to be an awesome night for football....Black bears are going to steam roll thru Whitley County tonight......
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:All trolling aside for one post, and i do mean one post....

I wont be at the game tomorrow. I will actually be in Lexington tomorrow night.
BIG BLUE MADNESS.

I am currently planning my schedule to where i can attend a Harlan County home game before the year is over and meet those of you who i havent.

Drive safe, and have a nice trip to God's country!

I didnt know you could announce the Whitley-HC game on the radio from Lexington. You are much more talented than we thought. Although those of us that listen to the games will be happy to know that there will be no track or cross country talked about tonight.
Granny Bear 52
RIUTGUT 7 (against the JV)
That's my Blackitty!!!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:That's my Blackitty!!!!!

:brunettec
^
You wish!!

(so do I! LOL)
Get er Done Black Bears
HARLEY DADDY Wrote:Get er Done Black Bears

Black Bears are missing something I JUST can;t seem to figure it out.
topnotch Wrote:Black Bears are missing something I JUST can;t seem to figure it out.
I said the same thing the other night at the game, something has been bugging me for several games now and i just can't figure out what it is that they are missing. I was hoping it was just me, but since you brought it up i guess it could be legit..lol