Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Greenup County 10/11/13
GC is improving but are banged up as it always happens in this stretch of games, Rowan County, Johnson Central and Ashland and then Boyd County, now that is a death row of teams to play in a row, hope they don't have to go to Highlands if they beat Boyd it is a shame to go down there and get emberassed and out classed, 4A here sucks cause we have to play the Covington teams, GC needs to go 3A, to be competitive.
podunker Wrote:Johnson Central in another blow out . My name is Felix Gray from Mud Creek . Toughest team on JC schedule is Belfry . Like I said before JC has to get through the Northern Kentucky teams before they get to Bowling Green .
By now everyone knows who you are and where you are from.Its really sad the things you have put on here and said.Keep it up and when your friends find out you are the one saying these things you will lose a few of them.Its hard for me to not like kids.But when they disrespect their own school i have no respect for them.Maybe you will grow up and learn what school pride is.
RIPKIN Wrote:By now everyone knows who you are and where you are from.Its really sad the things you have put on here and said.Keep it up and when your friends find out you are the one saying these things you will lose a few of them.Its hard for me to not like kids.But when they disrespect their own school i have no respect for them.Maybe you will grow up and learn what school pride is.

:bigeyed: <------- My reaction when I found out.
JC will have a running midway thur the 2nd qt. Greenup is still a few yrs away to play with the big boys (JC, Ft Thomas) but they look like they are going in the right direction...

JC-56
GC-13
CoachfromtheStands Wrote:JC will have a running midway thur the 2nd qt. Greenup is still a few yrs away to play with the big boys (JC, Ft Thomas) but they look like they are going in the right direction...

JC-56
GC-13

Its gonna take a lot more than just a " few years " before GC can get on that level.
StrayBullet Wrote:Its gonna take a lot more than just a " few years " before GC can get on that level.

True I should have said make the game some what interesting and keep it from a running clock.......
Does Greenup Co. still let the visiting teams change in the Wood Shop/Ag. Dept.?

I remember going there and coming out with saw dust all over the place.
JC wins with no problem.
JC will continue to light up the score board this week. The Eagles will attack GC is all directions. Running clock before half time.
Long night for Greenup