Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
41.67%
Johnson Central
58.33%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan county @ Johnson central 9/20
Y'all be safe getting here.

Hope the weather holds out. They'd been calling for chance of rain and storms. Not sure how bad conditions would affect both teams. JC's backfield has been playing together a few years now and have gotten pretty good this year (so far, knock on wood) at not putting the ball on the carpet.
Thanks Diogenes...which is the better way to travel, thru Hazard or Whitesburg?

Weather looks good right now but that could change. I believe the rain chances increase exponentially as the night goes along. 80% by Sat morning.
Hazard
Good luck to both teams on an injury free game. I know the pads will be popping in this one.

Safe travels to Granny & the HC faithful.
Thanks guys!! You aren't traveling very far tonight are you, BlackCat?
4 hrs to kick off, safe travels to everyone, hoping for an injury free game for both teams...Now, let's get it going...
Leaving now!!!! Safe travels Black Bear Nation!!!
I just found out i don't have to work. On my way to paintsville. Safe travel to everyon!!
Jc by 10
Granny Bear Wrote:Thanks guys!! You aren't traveling very far tonight are you, BlackCat?

No. We play Pike Central and I work in Pike County, so I am actually closer than a home game.
I am very much near nausea right now. Missed Belfry due to sickness and I'm at a FLW Outdoors BFL Super Tournament this weekend. You know I've rolled with my kids and put fishing on the back burner for a lot of years. Back fishing and going nuts missing games even though my kids don't play anymore. SHM! GO BEARS! Everybody travel safe. I've caught 2 fish in three days...:igiveup::igiveup:
Bear_Paw Wrote:I am very much near nausea right now. Missed Belfry due to sickness and I'm at a FLW Outdoors BFL Super Tournament this weekend. You know I've rolled with my kids and put fishing on the back burner for a lot of years. Back fishing and going nuts missing games even though my kids don't play anymore. SHM! GO BEARS! Everybody travel safe. I've caught 2 fish in three days...:igiveup::igiveup:

We'll miss you! You're going to have to do better than two fish! Sneak a grampus on there!! Hope the Black Bear Nation makes the trip. We plan to make some noise. Go Bears!!! Safe travels.
28-0 JC after 1
Demarcus ware Wrote:42-12 ??? Bawahahahahaha..Nice dream you got there pal..lol..

Not so funny now. Funny part may be Harlan Co. scoring 12.
Dude nice score prediction. You were all over it.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Not wishful thinking, just stating what i know, Just like i know we are better than you guys also...ConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar

36-14??????? You know so much don't you! This game was never close and JC let off the gass in the 2nd half and was playing new kids and trying some plays for down the road. Johnson Central could score at will on this Harlan county defense and did on every possession in the 1st half.
If Johnson Central and Belfry were to play right now I would take JC BY 14 at the least. "But hey" I am just stating what I know!
:eyeroll::notworthy:worthy::popcorn::biggrin::yawn:
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)