Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson County @ Boyle County 9/13
Boyle County is weak in the secondary. Young young guys back there. Anderson can throw the ball well. I think Boyle edges them but I don't see a blowout by any means. I don't think Anderson can stop Boyle but I worry about Boyle stopping Anderson as well. As far as scheduling goes....I don't see many teams lining up to schedule Highlands and J.H. Especially a team that graduated 17 Sr.'s and return only 9 I think. Plus only about the same number of Jr's. This is a young team that needed to learn during the early season and grow up quick. Not get drilled and lose confidence. Last I checked Anderson is top 5 in 5A and was in Finals two years ago. Warren Central and Anderson games will help this young team get ready for Lex Cath and grow up as the season goes. I think it was smart to bring the young rebels along a little slower this year. Just my opinion.
64black&gold Wrote:Boyle County is weak in the secondary. Young young guys back there. Anderson can throw the ball well. I think Boyle edges them but I don't see a blowout by any means. I don't think Anderson can stop Boyle but I worry about Boyle stopping Anderson as well. As far as scheduling goes....I don't see many teams lining up to schedule Highlands and J.H. Especially a team that graduated 17 Sr.'s and return only 9 I think. Plus only about the same number of Jr's. This is a young team that needed to learn during the early season and grow up quick. Not get drilled and lose confidence. Last I checked Anderson is top 5 in 5A and was in Finals two years ago. Warren Central and Anderson games will help this young team get ready for Lex Cath and grow up as the season goes. I think it was smart to bring the young rebels along a little slower this year. Just my opinion.

My point exactly. The scary thing about this Rebel team is that they are so young but yet they are still 2nd in 4A. I can honestly say that this young team has gotten better each week. Keep it up boys!

If you are reading this take a moment to remember the lives lost on 9/11. I will never forget!
Boyle will win because they are Boyle. They expect to win and bring that swagger with them.
Boyle hasn't seen anyone who can throw a forward pass and anderson stops the run AC wins
Boyle hasn't seen anyone who can throw a forward pass and anderson stops the run ac wins
I think Boyle Co. win this one going away.jmo:football:
Coming into this game Boyle County is ranked #2 in 4A in both the BlueGrassRivals.com poll and the Associated Press poll. Anderson County comes into this game ranked #7 in 5A according to BlueGrassRivals.com and the Associated Press has Anderson County ranked #2 in 5A.

Boyle County faces what is potentially the 2nd best team in 5A. I guess my point is, get your popcorn ready because this game could be a dandy.
http://www.centralkynews.com/amnews/spor...4235.story

Article from The Advocate-Messenger.
This should be a great game. I am taking Boyle CO.
I personally don't think Anderson is 2nd in 5A, but I also don't believe Boyle is 2nd in 4A. Nonetheless, given Boyle's usual weakness in the secondary and an Anderson team that throws the ball well i'm kinda feeling a shootout tomorrow night.

BC 42
Anderson 35
Anderson really flew under tha radar of 5A this year when I was thinking about the 5A rankings.
Bowling Green, Cooper, Conner, Harlan County, and John Hardin were all thought to be top 5 sure picks, but i could see Anderson County taking the place of HC and JH.
Tonight will give a good indication where both teams are in the season. Personally I am glad to see Boyle County play a team that distributes the ball all over the field so well.
I can tell you this much this is going to be one of the best games of the year for anybody that thinks either team will blow away the other team this is crazy
This will be a very close game and one not to miss.talent wise anderson has a big plus but Boyle county is Boyle and they will show up with their a game you can bet on that. I went to Boyle and know there work ethic is like no other but have lived in Anderson for 5 years so I'm very aware of both ill b cheering on the bearcats but this game could go either way but I like Anderson 21-14 if they play there a game to much talent but if not it could go either way.
BoyleCounty Wrote:Tonight will give a good indication where both teams are in the season. Personally I am glad to see Boyle County play a team that distributes the ball all over the field so well.
You've hit the nail on the head can't wait to see this one
whats-it-2u Wrote:HAHA, ooooh Unlce Toomey!!!!!!!! Boyle wins big!!!!
:biglmao:
Not a chance for Boyle to win big neither team wins big your tune will change after tonight Anderson is no push over
Dropaduece Wrote:2-7 sorry*

And Anderson's are 2-4. Is there really a discrepancy here? :Thumbs:
Like the bearcats in this one if they bring there game faces if not it could b a close one its Anderson's game to lose to much talent for the rebels if they come with there head on right if not the rebels can make them pay. Anderson has something the rebels don't and that's experience 17 seniors this is going to be a great game. Anderson wins 28-14
Really 21 points wow for such a young team to beat an experience bearcat team I think it will b close because both teams are good and can make a run by the end of the year. But I'd say after tonight you will think differently about the bearcats. I do like your enthusiasm but don't be silly. Close game but to much talent for the rebels tonight.
I like the young Rebs 35-21. May be young but they are just a talented as the Bearcats.
Has Boyle Co. ever played Anderson Co. before?
Being 30-35 minutes from each other you would think so but I honestly cannot remember if these two have met before.
http://www.ihigh.com/boyle/broadcast_310...verlight=1
Twitter: @tc_analytics