Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson County @ Boyle County 9/13
Boyle County(3-0) coming off a dominating victory over crosstown rival Danville will take on Anderson County(2-0) who beat South Oldham last week. Who wins this interesting game?
This should be a really good game. This will show where both teams stand.
Been waiting for this one. Anderson County 52 - Boyle County 27
Dropaduece Wrote:Been waiting for this one. Anderson County 52 - Boyle County 27

What have you seen out of Boyle's defense that makes you think Anderson will score 52 points friday night?if i was a betting man i'd bet Anderson won't score over 17.Boyle wins this one by 2 or 3 TD'S maybe more.
Boyle County wins this by 21 points. The Rebels will just be too much.
Dropaduece Wrote:Been waiting for this one. Anderson County 52 - Boyle County 27

I respect your enthusiasm for Anderson County but lets not be silly.
Boyle county 42 Anderson county 21 :Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead:Clap:
Anderson has not scored 52 points in either of their first two games. I would think that the Rebel defense will probably be a little stouter than this years Bearcats opponent's. Anderson so far this year has given up at least 20 points per game. I would think that the Rebel offense will be a little more productive than what Anderson has seen this year. Dropaduese should wake up. It's not Kansas anymore.
I would expect Boyle County to win this game by a few scores, but I am interested in seeing where Anderson County stands. They beat a not very good GRC team and then barely escaped South Oldham last week (AC scored 2 TDs late). They could be a good team, I'm just not sure of them yet.
Question. Didn't Anderson County tie with Danville in a scrimmage? A scrimmage doesn't really mean a thing but I am curious.
That is correct Danville and Anderson was tied 28 to 28 at end of third quarter.
Just an opinion, but it sure has upset a couple of you. Fact is Boyle County's three opponents are a combined 2-9.
2-7 sorry*
Im going with the Boyle County fans on this one. Reason being is coaching, Anderson County will be out coached friday night. If I was going by talent Anderson wins by a touchdown but when your best talent is on the sidelines because your coach then you take the game from the kids and lose. Coach Peach is stubborn and plays kids in posistions where they have never played. Sorry dropaduece but call them like I see them.
Dropaduece Wrote:2-7 sorry*

And Anderson County's two opponents are 2-4. Boyle County beat Lincoln County whose opponents are a combined 7-2. Warren Centrals opponents are a combined 7-1. Danvilles opponents are a combined 7-2. Could it be that the teams that Boyle County plays have overall tough schedules?

If you want to look into the numbers we can dig further. Your point proves nothing. Example would be taking Lexington Catholic out of the race for 4A because they are 1-2. You see the 1-2 and you say they are having a down year. But instead, they have lost to the two of the top 3 teams in the state. Case in point, don't judge a book by it's cover.
Dropaduece Wrote:2-7 sorry*

Whats your point? Andersons opponents are a combined 2-4 it would be worse but they've only played 2 games.if you joined this forum to stir up the pot you picked the right fan base to start with you wont get anything over on the Boyle fans they will put you in your place quick.
28-14 Boyle.
This is not Chris toomey the #4 running back for Anderson County this is his uncle Russ Toomey. I did not want anyone to be confused that Chris is on here saying anything about the coaches and he gets mad when I speak out. I ment everything I said and stand by what I said 100%. I don't candy coat anything and Chris should not be punished for anything I say.
HAHA, ooooh Unlce Toomey!!!!!!!! Boyle wins big!!!!
:biglmao:
It's amazing how much better Boyle County is when they drop Highlands and John Hardin from their schedule. Boyle wins this one, but it is close.
Everything about Anderson County entering this game screams "Paper Tiger". I think Boyle's pedigree in 4A this year is a bit overstated (they are a very good team, but lots of people think they are #2), but I still see the Rebels exposing the Bearcats for what they are

Boyle 40
Anderson County 21
hoss403 Wrote:It's amazing how much better Boyle County is when they drop Highlands and John Hardin from their schedule. Boyle wins this one, but it is close.

Ohhh the sarcasm. Is Boyle County really that much better because they dropped HHS and John Hardin?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Everything about Anderson County entering this game screams "Paper Tiger". I think Boyle's pedigree in 4A this year is a bit overstated (they are a very good team, but lots of people think they are #2), but I still see the Rebels exposing the Bearcats for what they are

Boyle 40
Anderson County 21

I believe you have Boyle County confused with Collins.
BoyleCounty Wrote:I believe you have Boyle County confused with Collins.

No.. I know Collins was overrated...I am talking about Boyle.

I didn't say they were not a good team or that they are completely over valued.. just I am not sure they are truly the #2 team in 4A. They are definitely in that cluster of teams the next level down from Highlands, but my suspicion is LexCath and Johnson Central may be a little better than they are being given credit for.. and that if Bir wasn't injured that CovCath would definitely be the #2 team.
Why did Boyle Co. not do a home/ home series again with John Hardin and FT Highlands. Just asking
FBfan4life Wrote:Why did Boyle Co. not do a home/ home series again with John Hardin and FT Highlands. Just asking

That's a question for the coaching staff. Let me ask you a question. Would you have tried scheduling Highlands and John Hardin again? If so, what does a team in the midst of rebuilding get out of an assumed loss(althought I believe they would beat John Hardin this year)? Boyle County gained nothing by losing to HHS the past two years so my guess is that it was not beneficial. Let's let this young Rebel team play teams that get them some confidence heading into the district and go from there. The Rebels have played a schedule that they need to be play this year. Schedule HHS next year or the year after when this young team is grown up. With that said, don't sleep on Boyle County this season.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:No.. I know Collins was overrated...I am talking about Boyle.

I didn't say they were not a good team or that they are completely over valued.. just I am not sure they are truly the #2 team in 4A. They are definitely in that cluster of teams the next level down from Highlands, but my suspicion is LexCath and Johnson Central may be a little better than they are being given credit for.. and that if Bir wasn't injured that CovCath would definitely be the #2 team.

I respect your answer. However, anything you or I say is just an opinion until Boyle County/Lexington Catholic Part 1.
BoyleCounty Wrote:I respect your answer. However, anything you or I say is just an opinion until Boyle County/Lexington Catholic Part 1.

Totally agree.. once again not a knock on Boyle... as I think thye make an example of Anderson Co
Boyle wins by 24.
Could a Moderator please add a poll since I failed too?