Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most underrated player on your team
I think several players from SV is underated.....

Leandra Mullins....she hustles from the time the game starts till it ends and can shoot the lights out
Sasha Stanley....One of the better shooters in the 15th
Lucinda Varney....She has no size but is a work horse inside. She is a great rebounder and has a really good jump shot
Smallwood Twins...They never get to play on varsity but in JV games they worked there butts off and dont care to fight for the ball!!!
Amber Whitaker from Prestonsburg.
Lucinda Varney-sv
after the coaching change......cindy has improved greatly
i have never seen her give up-and she done very well handling "the"Becky Thomas during the Allen Central games
"MCLyte" Wrote:Is anyone serious on here > ?
eddie wayne and bessie.....are you sure you've watched Pville play? I mean seriously Anne Sydney Francisco couldnt throw one in the ocean or hit the broad side of a barn. One time I watched her during this season and She airballed 3 threes i mean really. She's tough? Obviously you havent seen her battle it out with a player that will get tough back......
Nuff said

You watched Anne Sydney play one time? Pikeville is built and lives by the threes. Syd is an "in between" She's small for a forward and in my opinion doesn't hog the ball to be a guard on Pikevilles team.
Pikevilles guards weren't on during the district tourney and they wouldn't go down low to save their lives. I think Syd would have helped them out a bit. And I've seen her hit quiet a few threes in the 6 years I've watched her.
Lucinda Varney is one of most underrated players at Shelby Valley. She has not gotten a lot of playing time. However when her team neded her she steped up and played much larger than her physical size. She worked hard and was in on most of the plays. She would fight for rebounds or at least get a hand on the ball to tap it out so a team mate could get the rebound. she was excellent at blocking much bigger players out to let her team mates get more rebounds. Lucinda was a thorn for players on both ends of the court. She even started getting comfortable with the offensive side and started to score when her team needed her too.
I think Ashley Hall and Megan Powers from Magoffin Co. are very under rated. I think they both are freshmen now..?...someone correct me if i'm wrong.
"justanotherfaceinthecrowd" Wrote:I think Ashley Hall and Megan Powers from Magoffin Co. are very under rated. I think they both are freshmen now..?...someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Yeah thats right they are both going into the freshman year. I agree with them being underrated. Plus tey both started varsity so have that expierence.
Ashley Hall From Hazard.....WHITNEY WHITSON FROM HAZARD:dance:
i agree with Give'emalilbit
"justanotherfaceinthecrowd" Wrote:I think Ashley Hall and Megan Powers from Magoffin Co. are very under rated. I think they both are freshmen now..?...someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Megan Powers is a sophomore
I agree totally on that one MCLyte!!