Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most underrated player on your team
Who is the most underrated players on your team???? I'll post mine later.
i htink there is plenty underrated players on our team ... but since no one believes anyone on our tema has talent besides trammell... i think blocker,gregory,hall, and dean don't get enough rating they are on the team too u know
What are their stats??
they have fairly good stats i know there has been plenty of times
Blocker has had a double-double a couple of times. Gregory has had some awesome games and flat out hustles. Hall can flat shoot the ball if she will. Dean averages at or near double figures in rebounding.
thanks south_21 alot of ppl probably haven't watched sf girls play
I mean how many points, rebounds, assists, and other stats are they averaging a game???
Ashley Vanko at Pike Central i think is pretty underated he avgs a double double i think. Shes just now realy getting in the grove of things she could b a force to b wrecknd with come tourny time.
Anne Sydney Fransisco, I don't think she gets enough credit, but she isnt under rated by any means
I agree many ppl on many differnet teams are underrated. I also think that SF's girls are very underrated.
This girl does all the dirty work for Tates Creek. She is the other half of the Twin Towers with Brittany Pittman being the star of the team. Kristin's true value was a factor vs Henry Clay when Brittany Pittman was out with the flu. Pendleton scored a career high 25 points & 14 rebounds to lead the Creek to a 70-60 win over Henry Clay.
Anne Sydney definitely doesn't get the credit she deserves. She can light up the threes and has good speed.
"Give'emalilbit" Wrote:i htink there is plenty underrated players on our team ... but since no one believes anyone on our tema has talent besides trammell... i think blocker,gregory,hall, and dean don't get enough rating they are on the team too u know

I don't think their underrated

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:30 pm:

"South_21" Wrote:Blocker has had a double-double a couple of times. Gregory has had some awesome games and flat out hustles. Hall can flat shoot the ball if she will. Dean averages at or near double figures in rebounding.

Give us some actual stats if you can!
I agree Syd could be an underrated player for Pikeville. She showed herself well this year. (but i havent watched much of the last few games) She's a hard worker and she can shoot it. I like watchin her play.
Whitney Lawson of ER doesnt get the credit she deserves.
Shes one of the best defensive players I've seen also, an outstanding hustler. Shes all over the floor on defense.
On the offensive side, shes very unselfish and she looks for everyone before shell take shots.
I've watched Syd play since jr. high. She's a tough player. I know Pikeville has a great deal of talent this year but I'm surprised she doesn't get more playing time.
Vanko and Coleman of PC
agreed Hurley Vanko i already stated so i dont wanna say anything on her but Abby is going to b a stand out performer once she get s a little more used to the system these grade school girls for PC have realy proven they have what it takes they have the Heart that the high school girls dont have.
"bessie" Wrote:I've watched Syd play since jr. high. She's a tough player. I know Pikeville has a great deal of talent this year but I'm surprised she doesn't get more playing time.

I agree.. She should get more time. I know Pikeville likes to play with 3 guards most the time, and Syd's one of the players who gets stuck in the middle-- of being a guard (good shot but not as quick as most) or being a post (she can play low, but not got the skill or size to be there all the time). IMO Syd can shoot just as decent as anyone on the team inside the 3 arch (and shoots ok out there too) and from what Ive seen and heard lately Pikeville needs to be takin more shots inside the 3 line, so maybe Syd should get a chance to do so. I personally dont think the other guards will do so on their own. Unless Halbert and Shockey get them away form the 3 Pikeville may not do as well as they'd hoped.

I hope they come ouf of this... Good Luck Panthers!
I'm sorry but I don't think anyone from South Floyd's team is underrated. Maybe if there were stats to prove it then I'd change my opinion. No offense but anyone can get a double-double against Piarist, Jackson City, and Riverside.
"Cali" Wrote:I'm sorry but I don't think anyone from South Floyd's team is underrated. Maybe if there were stats to prove it then I'd change my opinion. No offense but anyone can get a double-double against Piarist, Jackson City, and Riverside.

Exactly!!
For Paintsville it's Jesikah Russell. She's a 5-7 freshman forward. She can handle the ball, rebound, plays very good defense, and can mix it up down low. She'll really make a name for herself next year.

I guess you could say Jarrell is under rated also. She's been killing everyone this month and still doesn't get any recognition from anyone on here. She's averaging 18.3 points and 17.5 rebounds in February. She's averaging around 12 points and 12 rebounds for the year.
From Shelby Valley it is Sasha Stanley. She hustles and has a different kind of style handling the ball. When she is on she can shoot a 3 from anywhere.
"Give'emalilbit" Wrote:i htink there is plenty underrated players on our team ... but since no one believes anyone on our tema has talent besides trammell... i think blocker,gregory,hall, and dean don't get enough rating they are on the team too u know

So ALL of South Floyds starters are talented and underrated. You can't become an all star in one year, this is their first actual year of varsity playing besides Trammell.
under-rated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Shelby Valley it is Sasha Stanley. She hustles and has a different kind of style handling the ball. When she is on she can shoot a 3 from anywhere.

Quote:I also think that Sasha is a great ball player...But I think that she needs to work on her confidence level.. If she had the confidence she did last year she would be a whole lot better....
Sorry I messed up on that last one the top one was the quote!
But another player i think is underrated is Courtney Smallwood...She is mean and aggressive out there on the court when she goes in..
both of the smallwood twins are underrated
Lucinda Varney from Valley is a good ball player. She's improved alot
i would have to agree with that bessie.
lucinda is a different player since the coaching change.

valley couldn't be coming around at a better time
Is anyone serious on here > ?
eddie wayne and bessie.....are you sure you've watched Pville play? I mean seriously Anne Sydney Francisco couldnt throw one in the ocean or hit the broad side of a barn. One time I watched her during this season and She airballed 3 threes i mean really. She's tough? Obviously you havent seen her battle it out with a player that will get tough back......
Nuff said