Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
71.88%
Pineville
28.13%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville @ Hazard 11/9
I think it's funny how Hazard has been laying low and letting these others in the east think they are down. I said it before and will say it again, Hazard big until they get to the final four and then it will get a little tougher.
mysonis55 Wrote:HAZARD big for the next two games. They will be battle tested in the final four and hopefully we will see them back at BG. Good luck.

Thanks
Would Hazard fans please settle on an excuse for the Bulldogs' lackluster showing against Pineville a few weeks ago?

Some say it was the refs, which is normally the first excuse offered when a team doesn't perform as expected.

Some say it was because Hazard was resting some of their starters and letting younger kids play.

Well, which is it? One or the other... or maybe a bit of both?:pondering:
Avery, I think Hazard will answer your questioning on Friday in a big way. You haven't quiet figured them out yet have you? They were playing a bit of possum just like last year. Watch and see, they will be showing up in a big way in this game right here.
Hazard 35-14
Hazard will win this game,they are starting to hit on all cylinders again.
last time pineville played hazard to a 6 point game, This time hazard playes pineville to a 26 point loss Hazard 42-16
Brandon Jones getting back to being a monster...

Hazard - 42
Pineville - 13
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well stated ballboy.
Hazard 41

Pineville 20
I Cannot Believe this is the SAME pineville team that got Humiliated By LYNN CAMP.
I Knew that they had several good atheletes. But this is a GREAT turnaround for
them. If Pineville Pulls this one off and advances..then their coach deserves a COY
aawrd frome somebody.lol Did the Hughet Kid ever become Eligible
he was a Beast at Mboro. He was not playing but
Is He now playing for the lions. Just curious.