Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonburg 36 - Middlesboro 33
Coach Frazier done a good job with Middlesboro. I believe Middlesboro is back on track to having a good football program again.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Blackcats survive and advance in a highly entertaining back and forth battle.

A great game to watch!
redstorm Wrote:Watched this on replay, and both team looked sloppy.
Middlesboro future can be bright if they up grade there schedule. 3 wins this year and it was against Hancock 0-10, Lynn Camp 2-9 and Shelby Valley. Must getback to higher level of play. Outstanding coaching staff and can win like the old days!

Middlesboro is in perhaps the most competitive district in all classes across the state. Added (almost automatically now) is Bell Co. and Corbin each year.

IMO, without adding ANY other top-tier team they will already have a schedule which prepares them well for the playoffs. It could even be a mistake adding much more...
oneijoe Wrote:Middlesboro is in perhaps the most competitive district in all classes across the state. Added (almost automatically now) is Bell Co. and Corbin each year.

IMO, without adding ANY other top-tier team they will already have a schedule which prepares them well for the playoffs. It could even be a mistake adding much more...

I agree. Middlesboro had a pretty tough schedule this year. Their opponents combined record for the year was 71-39. Only 2 teams on their schedule had losing records.

Middlesboro has come a long way over the last few years. I think they will only continue to get better.