Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonburg 36 - Middlesboro 33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Blackcats survive and advance in a highly entertaining back and forth battle.
Hear there lucky to survive.. But a win is a win.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Blackcats survive and advance in a highly entertaining back and forth battle.

You're fast.

How did you do that?
HAHA... your webcast was slow a few minutes.
Congratulations, Blackcats! I thought you were going to succeed in beating yourself but you came through in the end again.
Great game! Congrats, P'burg!

Middlesboro's future is bright.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:HAHA... your webcast was slow a few minutes.

At least it worked this time.
Gitback Coach Wrote:Great game! Congrats, P'burg!

Middlesboro's future is bright.

I agree! It certainly appears that way.
The play of the game is the goal line tackle before halftime by Dalton Frasure. He played one helluva game.

Blackcat defense didn't play great, but they made enough plays during crucial moments in the game in order for the Blackcats to win.

Congrats Blackcats!
I honestly expected the Yellowjackets to win this one as I thought they were the better team but, the Blackcats were able to stand tough and grind it out at home to win one heck of a game!!!

Congrats Prestonsburg!!
Sad night.. But still a proud Middlesboro fan! Go jackets!
Close game.
A great game. Middlesboro has nothing to be upset about, they played their hearts out. Great effort by P-burg. The Blackcats live for another week. Dalton Frazier was a beast tonight. Great runs and a touchdown saving tackle at the end of the first half.
Sounds like the game of the night.
Congrats Pburg:Thumbs:
Congrats Blackcats!!! Great game tonight. M'boro put up a heck of a fight. As everyone knew, they are a very good football team.
DRASTIC momentum changes all game long.

VERY entertaining game to watch...a big -THANK YOU- to both teams !!
So my guess is that the Jackets fan who called #40 "slower than dirt" in the pregame board got a wake up call last night.
Middlesboro had some tough losses this year against a good schedule. They have a lot of good young kids and will be a big factor in their district next year.
Wow! I would've liked to have been in the stands for this one. One of the few good games last night....
Watched this on replay, and both team looked sloppy.
Middlesboro future can be bright if they up grade there schedule. 3 wins this year and it was against Hancock 0-10, Lynn Camp 2-9 and Shelby Valley. Must getback to higher level of play. Outstanding coaching staff and can win like the old days!
redstorm Wrote:Watched this on replay, and both team looked sloppy.
Middlesboro future can be bright if they up grade there schedule. 3 wins this year and it was against Hancock 0-10, Lynn Camp 2-9 and Shelby Valley. Must getback to higher level of play. Outstanding coaching staff and can win like the old days!

Upgrade their schedule, they easily play one of the top 10 hardest schedules in 2A?
Traditional they use to play one of the top 10 schedule in the STATE.
Why play Morgan, you could play Knox or Harlan Co. and get the same results., but would be much better prepared for play-offs.
Congrats Blackcats!
Jon419 Wrote:So my guess is that the Jackets fan who called #40 "slower than dirt" in the pregame board got a wake up call last night.

If the Jackets fan was correct then dirt is very fast.
:notbad: great game 64SUR was pulling for you all. the future of middlesboro football is back:Thumbs:
redstorm Wrote:Watched this on replay, and both team looked sloppy.
Middlesboro future can be bright if they up grade there schedule. Outstanding coaching staff and can win like the old days!

Totally agree. I think you'll see Coach Frazier crank up the non-district temperature next year.

Bell County's already back on the schedule, so Hazard, Knox Central, Williamsburg, Corbin, Whitley County and Harlan County should be on his "short trip" list.
I don't see how you can call the schedule from this year weak, Bourbon County, Bell County, Morgan County, Harlan, Somerset, Danville, LCA. I'm pretty sure everyone of those teams are in the top ten of their class
Dalton Frasure was clearly the player of the game in this one. He ran all over that Middlesboro D.
I agree Middlesboro is on the rise. I knew it would be a matter of time. Frazier making Letcher Central look very dumb for not hiring him when they had the chance.
Pages: 1 2