Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Harrison County 11-2-12
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Gets ugly quick. I know last year against Ashland some frustration built up and spilled over into cheap shots. If I'm matney I get a lead and get my main guys outta there.

tomcatfan722000 Wrote:I'm sure the folks at Covington catholic would disagree with that statement.

Wideleft01 Wrote:If Ashland upsets Holmes, you can find out about N Ky teams.

tomcatfan722000 Wrote:I know all about highlands and Cov Cath that doesn't mean every northern kentucky team is superior because they are.

PAGING CHUCK NORRIS and The DELTA FORCE...... PAGING CHUCH NORRIS and The DELTA FORCE.....

WE HAVE AN POSSIBLE THREAD HI-JACKING!!
Don't know what the Hell you are talking about!!!!!
Don Carlo Wrote:Look everyone cricketbed has a new account. New account and same ole bull, if you have a problem about how the program is run at Johnson Central take
it up with the head coach and quit hiding behind your new user name. Don't try to convince us that you're not cricketbed either because if you go back and read your posts on both accounts you type the same way on both of them. Nice try genius.

You have no clue CARLOS!!
Don Carlo Wrote:For someone who had only seen JC play once prior to the Belfry game why would you care about the last two weeks? Why do you care which JC team shows up? For someone who orginally led us to believe that you're not a JC fan you sure do post alot about them.

Look at the JC and Belfry site and u will understand what i said!!!
JC by 46
Bump-igity......
JCHS by 4 TD's. I think this one is over before it gets started. After the loss last week I would hate to be Harrison Co.

GO EAGLES!!!!
JJ Jude ain't walking thru that door.
Eagles soar!
Wideleft01 Wrote:JJ Jude ain't walking thru that door.

:dudecomeon: :lame:
Dude. All u had was Jude.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Dude. All u had was Jude.
Let's see... According to the NHSF and KHSAA rules, an offense has 11 players. Not just one.

There is no doubt Jude was the main man last season. But this IS NOT 2011.... I watched JJ play elementary, middle school and all 4 years of his storied high school career. Not to mention watching him wrestle since he could walk.

Breaking the state single game rushing record and the all-time career rushing record isn't something that happens every day. And for JJ to hold both records shows what kind of TEAMS he played on for those 4 years. He had Dennis Dillion (1), JK Hall (2) and Zac Gound (1) as his qb's. And I can't remember all the O-Linemen and other RB's/WR's/TE's during his 4 years that was right there with him.

Us poor little hillbillies at JC have never been to a team state championship event in any sport. But when any student athlete breaks a state record or wins a individual event state championship... it makes us feel all warm and fuzzy inside. JJ will be held as the greatest football player in JC history, until another "once in a lifetime" player comes up through the ranks.
Harrison is REALLY bad.

BUT... not a NKY team IMO. More like Central KY
JC respects the northern teams ... but they also no who we are and we have beaten all of them that we have played but one.
Ugh... Jc big. Everybody plays.
If any Harrison Co. fans need directions to the stadium, just post a request.....

Or if you need directions, but aren't a member of BGR..... I'll post them tomorrow.
Good luck Eagles! Stay focused and play your butts off!
Good luck Eagles! Stay focused and move on to the second round.
It's about 50 degrees.... Sunny.... Not a cloud in the sky....

Hopefully the weather stays like this until after the game is over tonight.
If you are coming from Lexington/Winchester area, take I-64 E to the Mountain Parkway. Stay on the Mnt. Parkway until you come into Salyerville. It's about an Hour and 20-30 minutes from Lexington to Salyersville. When you pass The Campton Inn on the Mnt. Parkway, your about an hour from Paintsville. Come through Salyersville, and start looking from Rt. 460. It will be a left hand turn... there are several signs up pointing you in the right direction towards Paintsville. Stay on Rt. 460, it will bring you right into Paintsville. Once you get into Paintsville, you will pass Hutch Chevrolet dealership, Tractor Supply Company, The Johnson County Judicial Building and the Detention Center... all of these will be on the right hand side of the road.

Be in the right hand lane, at the intersection once you pass all of those places. The next road you will get on is Ky. Rt. 321...... This road will lead you right to the school/stadium. You'll pass a shopping plaza on the left, just keep going.... You should be able to see the stadium lights. Johnson Central and Johnson County Middle School are on the left hand side of the road. You can park in any of the parking lots on the school's grounds.
JC by 34
OLD PIRATE Wrote:No one competes with Matney and the Eagles until the 3rd round

3rd round? That is funny stuff.
I think that this game is not going to be the huge blowout that all the Johnson Central fans think it will! Will JC win? Yes. Will JC win by 40+? No.

Although Harrison Co has a horrific record, they played a very tough schedule and that will show tonight.

Johnson Central - 35

Harrison Co. - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON