Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Harrison County 11-2-12
The Johnson Central Golden Eagles (8-2 and regular season District 8 champs) will play The Harrison County Thorobreds (1-9) at Golden Eagle Field in the first round of the 4A playoffs.

I can't wait. :Cheerlead :rockon: :Clap: :letsparty
Johnson Central by 42
This might be the first ever meeting between JC and Harrison Co.

Maybe Bob Seger, Diogenes, Thomcat or another JC "O G" (incase you don't know O G means original gangsta. Meaning they've been with/following JC for a long time) Can shed some light on that.
Harrison County is painfully weak this year. JC has a running clock either before Halftime or slightly after,
After watching the last two games nothing would surprise me!! If they have a passing game then we are in trouble.
Running clock for sure. Not even a good practice game for JC. 63-0 JC.
JC with a running clock early.

JC 56
Harrison 0
Gets ugly quick. I know last year against Ashland some frustration built up and spilled over into cheap shots. If I'm matney I get a lead and get my main guys outta there.
No one competes with Matney and the Eagles until the 3rd round
OLD PIRATE Wrote:No one competes with Matney and the Eagles until the 3rd round

I'm sure the folks at Covington catholic would disagree with that statement.
OLD PIRATE Wrote:No one competes with Matney and the Eagles until the 3rd round

They have the last two weeks!! But who the heck knows whic JC team shows up!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:This might be the first ever meeting between JC and Harrison Co.

Maybe Bob Seger, Diogenes, Thomcat or another JC "O G" (incase you don't know O G means original gangsta. Meaning they've been with/following JC for a long time) Can shed some light on that.

Just because I watched my first Central game in 1970 and played the first year that Johnson County had elementary football (1971) does not make me an "O G". You young whippersnappers have no respect for us older people. No problem for the Eagles against Harrison County and I can not remember them ever playing. But us old folks tend to suffer from memory loss.

:football:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:This might be the first ever meeting between JC and Harrison Co.

Well if this is the case, I'm supporting my oldies but goodies!!!!

Johnson Central by 28.
Eagles roll
JC big
Should be a good game. Two every evenly matched teams.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Should be a good game. Two every evenly matched teams.

:please: :lame:
Wideleft01 Wrote:Should be a good game. Two every evenly matched teams.

I think you've drank to much of that northern kentucky kool-aid my friend.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:I think you've drank to much of that northern kentucky kool-aid my friend.

If Ashland upsets Holmes, you can find out about N Ky teams.
JC should win, but which JC team shows up!! I watched them play friday and they didn't look good at all. I had seen them play on tape once. Heard all year how good JC was and wasn't impressed at all!!!!!!!
J.c. Wont be in a good mood after belfry smacked them around. Harrison is awful. J.c. 56 harrison 14
Johnson Central by a sack full.
Wideleft01 Wrote:If Ashland upsets Holmes, you can find out about N Ky teams.

I know all about highlands and Cov Cath that doesn't mean every northern kentucky team is superior because they are.
jc by 42.
JC big.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I think JC will get re-focused after the Belfrey loss. This team will be ready for the playoffs.
JC
dns Wrote:JC should win, but which JC team shows up!! I watched them play friday and they didn't look good at all. I had seen them play on tape once. Heard all year how good JC was and wasn't impressed at all!!!!!!!

Look everyone cricketbed has a new account. New account and same ole bull, if you have a problem about how the program is run at Johnson Central take
it up with the head coach and quit hiding behind your new user name. Don't try to convince us that you're not cricketbed either because if you go back and read your posts on both accounts you type the same way on both of them. Nice try genius.
dns Wrote:They have the last two weeks!! But who the heck knows whic JC team shows up!

For someone who had only seen JC play once prior to the Belfry game why would you care about the last two weeks? Why do you care which JC team shows up? For someone who orginally led us to believe that you're not a JC fan you sure do post alot about them.
Too bad this snow couldn't have hit Friday night... It would be sweet to see a game with the snow flying.

Come to think about it... I've only seen 1-2 high schools games with snow actually falling. And one of those games were at the state finals a few years ago..... just about froze my tail off. I've seen alot of games with snow already on the ground. But it would nice to see the white stuff falling.