Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TNA's Bound for Glory
Aries hits the brainbuster but Hardy kicks out
Hardy wins the tna world heavyweight championship
Results

- RVD def. Zema Ion © to win the X Divison Championship

- Samoa Joe © def. Magnus to retain the TV Championship

- James Storm def. Bobby Roode in the Street Fight (Best match of the night)

- Joey Ryan def. Al Snow (Ryan get's a TNA Contract)

- Hernandez & Chavo def. Styles & Angle and Kaz & Daniels (c's) to win the Tag Team Championships

- Tara def. Tessmacher to win the Divas Championship

- Aces and Eights def. Sting & Bully Ray (Aces and Eights have full access to TNA)

- Jeff Hardy def. Austin Aries © to win the TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Matt Morgan came out of nowhere and hit the carbon footprint on Al Snow to allow Joey Ryan to pick up the Win

D'Von came out as a masked member of the Aces and Eights to help Aces and Eights win. After the match the whole Aces and Eights gang came to the ring and started beating up on Sting, out comes Hogan who takes out all the members of Aces and Eights except the masked member that helped them win, after Hogan beat's him up for a few minutes, Sting holds him while Hogan takes off the mask and it's none other than D'VON who has seemed to turned Heel.....

As soon as I can get them I'll post the pictures
Storm/Roode was the best match of the night
Photos from BFG
Aces and Eights vs. Sting and Bully Ray
Aries vs. Hardy
The Devon thing was certainly a swerve...but I'm almost positive that he is not the leader of Aces & Eights.

Hopefully we'll figure out more on Impact.
Strikeout King Wrote:Results

- RVD def. Zema Ion © to win the X Divison Championship

- Samoa Joe © def. Magnus to retain the TV Championship

- James Storm def. Bobby Roode in the Street Fight (Best match of the night)

- Joey Ryan def. Al Snow (Ryan get's a TNA Contract)

- Hernandez & Chavo def. Styles & Angle and Kaz & Daniels (c's) to win the Tag Team Championships

- Tara def. Tessmacher to win the Divas Championship

- Aces and Eights def. Sting & Bully Ray (Aces and Eights have full access to TNA)

- Jeff Hardy def. Austin Aries © to win the TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Matt Morgan came out of nowhere and hit the carbon footprint on Al Snow to allow Joey Ryan to pick up the Win

D'Von came out as a masked member of the Aces and Eights to help Aces and Eights win. After the match the whole Aces and Eights gang came to the ring and started beating up on Sting, out comes Hogan who takes out all the members of Aces and Eights except the masked member that helped them win, after Hogan beat's him up for a few minutes, Sting holds him while Hogan takes off the mask and it's none other than D'VON who has seemed to turned Heel.....

As soon as I can get them I'll post the pictures

Thanks for all of the updates, SK. I had plans on watching it, but my wife informed me that last night was the broadcast premiere of "October Baby" (decent movie, by the way). Anyway, on to my opinions.

RVD over Ion does nothing for the X division. RVD is a main event guy and holding the X division title does nothing for him, either. They had a chance to really advance Ion and the X division with this match, but in typical TNA fashion, they chose not to.

Joe over Magnus is a match that I would like to have seen. Joe retaining makes good sense in order to keep building him back up, but I am high on Magnus.

Storm and Roode was, I am sure, match of the night. This guys are both in their prime right now. Storm, I have seen since his early days around Columbia, TN before TNA began and he has come a long way and deserves it.

Joey Ryan, I just have no interest in. Don't get me wrong,I am happy for anyone that can get a contract(which he already had) and pursue the dream, but I just don't see it. Maybe pairing him with Morgan as Morgan's mouthpiece could work out. Glad Snow got back in the ring though.

Glad to see the tag team division is alive and well in TNA. Glad, they have not yet gone the WWE route of pairing two singles guys together in order to kill the division. Either one of those 3 teams winning would have been fine with me.

Tara winning the knockouts title is a good thing. Tessmacher has a nice build to her, but Tara is a legit woman wrestler. In my opinion, the best in the sport and has been for a while.

Hopefully, Dvon is not the leader of Aces and 8s.
With all due respect to Dvon, him as the leader of Aces and 8s would make it the worst pay-off to an angle ever. Thankfully, I do not think that is the case.

Jeff Hardy as TNA champ almost makes me fall asleep as I am typing this. Am I the only one that doesn't see it in him. A heel Austin Ares gives TNA a young, cocky champion that can get over as a heel and, at the same time, demand respect because the son of a gun can wrestle. The only knock might be that he is a little undersized, but I don't think that matters any more. The only thing remotely interesting about Hardy is wondering what kind of make-up he is going to have on when he comes to the ring. He has been given the ball time and time again and has, consistently, dropped it. I don't mean to be too critical of Hardy because he has done great things in this sport (albeit a decade ago), but why would you put him back on top this soon after the PPV where he came out against Sting and embarassed the company and professional wrestling in general? I know it has been a year and a half, but that just doesn't seem long enough to me to punish him for that.

Seems like I may have said this in the past, but it bares repeating: they should rename BFG to BFD.
I don't think D'Von is the leader of Aces and Eights the leader is white according to impact a few weeks back I'm still believing that Jeff Jarrett is the leader

What's up with Morgan coming in and interfering in matches?