Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: TNA's Bound for Glory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think it airs Sunday October 14th from Arizona

Bobby Roode vs. James Storm in a Street Fight

Austin Aries © vs. Jeff Hardy for the TNA World Heavywight Championship

Sting and Partner of Hogan's Choice vs. 2 Members of Aces and Eights (If Aces and Eights Win They get full access, If Sting and His partner win then Aces and Eights will leave)

Tara vs. Miss Tessmacher © for Divas Championship

Kurt Angle & AJ Styles vs. Hernandez & Chavo Guerrero vs. Kaz & Daniels © for Tag Team Championships
In the Aces and Eights Angel, Here's what I look for: Sting's partner to be Bully Ray (as of now he doesn't have nothing going on at Bound for Glory and has had issues with Aces and Eights) and Bully to screw Sting and Hogan, revealing himself as a member of the Aces and Eights.

Samoa Joe doesn't have any beef with Aces and Eights so their's no reason for him to be Sting's Partner.

Hogan just had surgery and I don't think he's fully able to compete.

The rest that had problems with Aces and Eights all have matches except Bully Ray

Thoughts?
I think Bully Ray will be doing something else for the PPV.

Check out my idea, I kinda would like that a bit better TBH.
There is no doubt that the voice of the leader of Aces and 8's is Abyss!
I don't know if they have anyone that they can put into the role of leader that is capable of making it fly. part of that is the lack of a capable big name to put into the role and the other part, to me, is that they have drug this thing out so long that there are very few names that will make the pay-off worth the wait. Who is actually in charge of writing for TNA, anwyay?
^ Bruce Prichard
Strikeout King Wrote:I think it airs Sunday October 14th from Arizona

Bobby Roode vs. James Storm in a Street Fight

Austin Aries © vs. Jeff Hardy for the TNA World Heavywight Championship

Sting and Partner of Hogan's Choice vs. 2 Members of Aces and Eights (If Aces and Eights Win They get full access, If Sting and His partner win then Aces and Eights will leave)

Tara vs. Miss Tessmacher © for Divas Championship

Kurt Angle & AJ Styles vs. Hernandez & Chavo Guerrero vs. Kaz & Daniels © for Tag Team Championships

Bound for Glory is still missing a strong attraction to draw in a PPV audience. Aries-Hardy for the top title feels secondary, Storm-Roode has been over-exposed, most people don't know who King Mo is yet, the Tag Title match feels like a waste of Angle and Styles, and there are currently no stars in the Aces & Eights deal to entice people to see a match on PPV.
I'm not even interested in the payoff to Aces n' Eights anymore.

It could be Bischoff...which would be *head explode* bad.
We all know that Aces and Eights are gonna win at BFG, no way they end it now without revealing who's in it
Here is the final card for Sunday’s TNA Bound For Glory pay-per-view.
SEScoops.com will have Live Results this Sunday night – so if you’re not ordering, be here!
TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match
Austin Aries © vs. Jeff Hardy.
Sting and Bully Ray vs. Aces & Eights
* If Aces & 8s win, they will receive full access to the Impact Zone.
* If Bully Ray and Sting win, Aces & 8s will leave TNA forever.
TNA World Tag Team Championship Match:
Daniels & Kazarian © vs. AJ Styles & Kurt Angle vs. Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez.
Street Fight with Special Enforcer King Mo
James Storm vs. Bobby Roode.
TNA Television Championship Match
Samoa Joe © vs. Magnus.
TNA Women’s Knockout Championship Match
Miss Tessmacher © vs. Tara.
TNA X Division Championship Match
Zema Ion © vs. Rob Van Dam.
TNA Contract On The Line For Ryan:
Al Snow vs Joey Ryan

http://www.sescoops.com/tna-bound-for-gl...or-sunday/
I suspect, as many others do, that Bully Ray will turn on Sting allowing Aces and Eights to have full access to TNA. Many of you aren't fans but I am a huge fan of the Aces and Eights
I hope RVD wins the X Division Championship.

And I hope AJ Styles and Kurt Angle win the tag team championships
Solid looking card.
Where can someone watch this online?
Strikeout King Wrote:I suspect, as many others do, that Bully Ray will turn on Sting allowing Aces and Eights to have full access to TNA. Many of you aren't fans but I am a huge fan of the Aces and Eights

Good, so I won't waste my time with this. I'll wait for the dirt sheets report and your thoughts. I'd rather clean the toilets than spend any more time on this ridiculous angle...
In regard to a cloaked Eric Bischoff appearing as the mouthpiece of Aces & Eights on Impact a few weeks ago, it appears that was something done to keep people guessing as opposed to a clue that he's behind the gang, so to speak.
First up is The X Division Championship Zema Ion © vs. RVD
Ion is taking it to RVD
RVD with the Rolling Thunder and 5 * Frog Splash to win the X Division Championship
Next Up TV Championship: Samoa Joe © vs. Magnus
Magnus backs Joe into the corner
Magnus puts Joe's throat on the middle rope then puts his knee on the back of his head
Joe with the snap slam on Magnus
Joe retains the TV Championship by making Magnus submit
Next Up: Street Fight Storm vs. Roode with King Mo as the Special Enforcer
Roode in the back talking with Jeremy Borash talking about how he is gonna end Storm's career and that Storm has never beaten him (Roode)
King Mo being introduced first
Bobby Roode is next
out comes the Cowboy
James and Roode fighting outside the ring. Storm blooded
Pages: 1 2 3