Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does Belfry not lose hope?
vundy33 Wrote:Lol man, this thread is stupid. It's one loss. And it's Belfry, they don't lose hope. They fix their weaknesses and go deep into the playoffs.

Most every thread off his fingertips is.....
The same thing happened to Belfry that happened to Harlan County at West....

They ran into a pretty good team and mistakes hurt them....both teams will be fine.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:He's a highlands fan.

It must suck more for him knowing that he's always just the second or third best in the state every year instead of being first. (Although there 47,000 followers will disagree)

Remember guys, by replying to the thread, your just causing it to bump back up.

Better off to let it die.

Not really, because I know we are the second best next to Trinity. And by years end everybody in the country will probably be saying that their team is second best next to trinity again.
Still early and they will improve by playoff time.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

We suck, I mean everyone knows it. Three Central starters will have to stroke out and mysteriously die before we have a CHANCE to win state. It's a rough lifestyle, but somebody's gotta live it.
Actually getting to see the speed that Henry Clay had will help this team down the road. This week of practice will be In my belief "tackling tackling tackling and more tackling". This team will be fine. I think that the absense of Ghormley hurt some but all in all poor tackling. People who doubt this team as of now will be eating there words by the end of the year when this team is back in "BOWLING GREEN IN EARLY DECEMBER". WE ARE BELFRY!!!!!!!