Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How does Belfry not lose hope?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like Henry Clay came in and slammed you guys, that's not too far off from my 35-8 prediction which you came down on me for.

Does belfry ever lose hope? It must be difficult knowing you're going to get to the state title game and get throttled by Louisville Central. But this year even getting to the state title game might be a stretch.
Lol man, this thread is stupid. It's one loss. And it's Belfry, they don't lose hope. They fix their weaknesses and go deep into the playoffs.
Belfry never loses hope and this is a senseless thread... It is sad what is considered thread material on here sometimes...Just for reference wideright, which school do you support??
The same reason every 4A keeps playing.
I agree that this is stupid. It's one loss to a 6a team. No big deal.
Easy to keep hope when you still gain nearly 400 yards and was a fumble inside the 10 yard line away from potentially changing the entire complexion of the game.
Can't wait till skully sees this one lol!!!
Belfry Never loses hope. that is why they reload every year. Oh and central really slammed us last year, right. Good throw and good catch was the only thing that beat us. Apparently you asking if they everlose hope means You dont know BELFRY. They will be back next week.
Any team can be beaten. And Belfry Pirates fans don't lose hope, you know your team is going to make adjustments and Haywood will whip these boys into shape. So that's why they don't lose hope. They believe into the system. They are true fans! And a family
I just shake my head at crap like this!!! Does wide right even have a clue about Belfry football and the history they have or the historical run they are in that NO Eatern Ky team in recent history has done and only ONE team EVER in East Ky has done??? Any ideas buddy???? Do you know what I am talking about??
skully03 Wrote:Belfry Never loses hope. that is why they reload every year. Oh and central really slammed us last year, right. Good throw and good catch was the only thing that beat us. Apparently you asking if they everlose hope means You dont know BELFRY. They will be back next week.

....well, that and Wales not playing the whole game...
Maybe this should be in a thread by itself, but I have one observation and then a suggestion.

Observation, the poster who started this thread is an arse whose only mission on here is to start crap and then stir it up until it stinks. He adds nothing to any discussion, only trolls around and tries to create controversy.

Suggestion, please from this day forward NOBODY RESPOND TO ANY POST MADE BY THIS POSTER. It is simple and effective, do not respond in any way to any post made by him and he will be rendered impotent and useless. Don't give him any power by responding to his drivel.

If you want to support this idea, then let it begin NOW. If you don't think you can do it, then go ahead and add him to your ignore list. This website will be much better for it as sometimes you add by subtraction.
i aint got a clue
Diogenes Wrote:....well, that and Wales not playing the whole game...
you can Wales this and Wales that. We have no idea what would happen. One hard hit took him out, and then he said it was a late hit at that. Clearly it wasnt.
It was just one of those crazy nights in Kentucky High School Football. Anything can happen.
skully03 Wrote:you can Wales this and Wales that. We have no idea what would happen. One hard hit took him out, and then he said it was a late hit at that. Clearly it wasnt.

Just saying. I get tired of people acting like it was a great upset bid. It was a team missing its star player, a golden chance for an upset, and they STILL won. It was like winning the lottery and losing the ticket. That team was not nearly Central's caliber at full strength. We know. It's okay. Doesn't look it this year either. Mountain football is done winning titles forever. That's just the way it is. Forever. Do I wish we had a fair shake in the 606? Sure. But as long as Central and Highlands and Bowling Green exist, never gonna happen. Sorry.
Diogenes Wrote:Just saying. I get tired of people acting like it was a great upset bid. It was a team missing its star player, a golden chance for an upset, and they STILL won. It was like winning the lottery and losing the ticket. That team was not nearly Central's caliber at full strength. We know. It's okay. Doesn't look it this year either. Mountain football is done winning titles forever. That's just the way it is. Forever. Do I wish we had a fair shake in the 606? Sure. But as long as Central and Highlands and Bowling Green exist, never gonna happen. Sorry.
So i guess you think These good ole mountain boys get a fairshake up there where you are at. Yes you all did win. But some said every year getting throttled. That is not so. Belfry gave you all a heck of a game last year. And yes I will give you your props for winning without wales. But admit it. it was prob one of if not the best game you all had last year.
Bucslover are you seeing all this.
skully03 Wrote:So i guess you think These good ole mountain boys get a fairshake up there where you are at. Yes you all did win. But some said every year getting throttled. That is not so. Belfry gave you all a heck of a game last year. And yes I will give you your props for winning without wales. But admit it. it was prob one of if not the best game you all had last year.

I'm a Johnson Central fan. I just face reality.
one last post and im done with this one because it is senseless, and also i have to go to work. BELFRY WILL NEVER LOSE HOPE!!!!! You can count on that. They will get knocked down and then get right back in your face. Yeah we might make it back to BG and I hope we do. Central posters, Get off your high horse. Someone will knock you all off. If not us. I hope it is Bell. Skully signing off this SENSELESS thread,
The guy who started this is an NKY fan. Just like to make fun of the mountains.
Everything I say on here is a question or a fact. There is nothing about my post that did not fall in the category of question or fact. You all thought you would run over Henry clay and now you have to eat your words. Read it and weep.
Yep Skully I'm just tired of all the BS allowed on here that comes from people who have never or rarely seen Belfry play and don't appreciate the history they have made.
WideRight05 Wrote:Everything I say on here is a question or a fact.

That is total BS. Ninety percent of what you spew is nonsense. Starting this thread is a perfect example of that.
Let's think about this, Belfry hasn't had a undefeated season in years. They learn from there wins and there losses. Maybe that's why Haywood is the all time win leader in KY high school football history. They played sloppy made mistakes through out the game. (easy fixes) They will be fine. If you are a fan of anyone other than Fort Thomas up north, we will send you a ticket to Bowling Green. Hell we will even give ya some red and white to throw on. It's football jackass, the race isn't to the swift but to those who keep on running, and Belfry has been running for years.
adopted purple Wrote:That is total BS. Ninety percent of what you spew is nonsense. Starting this thread is a perfect example of that.

How? What about this thread isn't a question or a fact?
Dang wideright, I think people hate you more then they hate me and I don't even troll. All I did was make a comment that I did not like the choice of head coach of my school and you would think that I committed murder or something and now it's got to the point where people are approaching my family in public and I got people stalking on every thread I go on and now people are saying that I said he was a bad person and not good with the kids. I do think a lot of people take this stuff to serious and forget that this is just a place to talk about sports. Football is just a game people but you act like its life and death or something. With that said I do think you troll just a little to much. I do think some people should realize that some of the people that you argue with on here is just kids. Not every person on here is an adult in age or maturity level.
bucslover68 Wrote:Belfry never loses hope and this is a senseless thread... It is sad what is considered thread material on here sometimes...Just for reference wideright, which school do you support??

He's a highlands fan.

It must suck more for him knowing that he's always just the second or third best in the state every year instead of being first. (Although there 47,000 followers will disagree)

Remember guys, by replying to the thread, your just causing it to bump back up.

Better off to let it die.
Belfry will be alright in the post season. They will recover.
I always like watching Belfreys ground attack. Hopefully they can get better and make the finals again.
Pages: 1 2