Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County 90 - Prestonsburg 60
Powell Co. 90
Prestonsburg 60

Prestonsburg 18 15 11 16 60
Powell Co. 17 13 29 31 90

Prestonsburg -- Jarrell 17, Cody Bentley 12, Williams 3, Anderson 2, Crisp 2, Stapleton 7, Jamerson 11, Cory Bentley 4, Frasier 2.

Powell Co. -- Conner 5, Dennis 18, Pelfrey 25, Monnett 2, Marcum 18, R. Goodwin 6, B. Goodwin 14, McCoy 2.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Estill and Powell both won there games by 30
WOW!!! 3 point lead at the half & lose by 30. What happened??
Williams went out with sprained ankle within first 2 mins of game
Wow huge suprise. No disrespect to Powell but they are no where near 30 better than P-burg. I understand that is a strong statement after just getting beat by 30 but athlete for athlete Prestonsburg is better from 1-8 deep. Hate to hear the Williams kick went out with an injury, praying for a speedy recovery, great kid.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:WOW!!! 3 point lead at the half & lose by 30. What happened??

I was wondering the same #1BF. Maybe we can be blessed with a comment from a member of the P-burg coaching staff on this thread, normally he never post when they lose. He could give us some insight on what went wrong in the second half.
Ike Cooter Wrote:I was wondering the same #1BF. Maybe we can be blessed with a comment from a member of the P-burg coaching staff on this thread, normally he never post when they lose. He could give us some insight on what went wrong in the second half.

LOL, i heard that. I know Campbell had posted Williams went out first 2 minutes of game. That does not explain the reason though as P'burg led by 3 at the half.
Hope Bryson has a speedy recovery. Wish you well buddy.
congrats coach hall and the pirates always good to beat the blackcats
This was at Powell right? Nuff said....