Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County 90 - Prestonsburg 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Powell Co. 90
Prestonsburg 60

Prestonsburg 18 15 11 16 60
Powell Co. 17 13 29 31 90

Prestonsburg -- Jarrell 17, Cody Bentley 12, Williams 3, Anderson 2, Crisp 2, Stapleton 7, Jamerson 11, Cory Bentley 4, Frasier 2.

Powell Co. -- Conner 5, Dennis 18, Pelfrey 25, Monnett 2, Marcum 18, R. Goodwin 6, B. Goodwin 14, McCoy 2.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
Estill and Powell both won there games by 30
WOW!!! 3 point lead at the half & lose by 30. What happened??
Williams went out with sprained ankle within first 2 mins of game
Wow huge suprise. No disrespect to Powell but they are no where near 30 better than P-burg. I understand that is a strong statement after just getting beat by 30 but athlete for athlete Prestonsburg is better from 1-8 deep. Hate to hear the Williams kick went out with an injury, praying for a speedy recovery, great kid.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:WOW!!! 3 point lead at the half & lose by 30. What happened??

I was wondering the same #1BF. Maybe we can be blessed with a comment from a member of the P-burg coaching staff on this thread, normally he never post when they lose. He could give us some insight on what went wrong in the second half.
Ike Cooter Wrote:I was wondering the same #1BF. Maybe we can be blessed with a comment from a member of the P-burg coaching staff on this thread, normally he never post when they lose. He could give us some insight on what went wrong in the second half.

LOL, i heard that. I know Campbell had posted Williams went out first 2 minutes of game. That does not explain the reason though as P'burg led by 3 at the half.
Hope Bryson has a speedy recovery. Wish you well buddy.
congrats coach hall and the pirates always good to beat the blackcats
This was at Powell right? Nuff said....