Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 125 - Morehouse 40
J-Rod Wrote:Yeah, but Georgia only beat them by 24 points.

But 85 point loss?

Jeez Louisa!

Georgia had a solid team last year too(IDK who they're returning and who their newcomers are).
We could've won by 120 if Cal didn't call the dogs off.
Stardust Wrote:Which made this game boring to watch. I literally changed the channel because there was nothing of interest to see. I got more enjoyment out of Big Blue Madness. I could at least tell what guys could do against competition. Last night left me with nothing that I could look at and say "Kansas and UNC better look out because....". Let's face it, Morehouse is a poorhouse of Basketball and we saw nothing in last nights scrimmage to indicate what UK's freshman really need to work on.

If you don't like blowouts then you're not going to enjoy too many of UK's games this season. They're just going to flat out make most the teams on their schedule look silly. It's men playing among boys. 40-0, #8, it's gonna be awesome.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:JR would have had 40 points on these guys, but either way it wasn't the score line it was the effort and chemistry.

Perry Stevenson could have had 40 points on that team!
Stardust Wrote:Perry Stevenson could have had 40 points on that team!

lol
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Welcome to the season of a lifetime boys! This game was something special. Going by the simple stratified talent level you can not base too much on a game like this but take into account that this team clicked on all cylinders for a full 40 minutes. then you have something that is going to be special. When the starters begin the game 29-29 (I think) and ballon the lead to 74-13 at the half, then is there really any question that this team is special!!? We do not need that Meeks type player that we will rely on for 40 points, nor will we need one more person to add to our depth, this team is balanced, dangerous, and ready to contribute for the team. 7 players in double figures, basically a 6 man starting lineup with a 7th man that was out highest scorer last night.... GOODNIGHT. This team is going to be special!

Okay, at this game, the fans were jacked the entire game game. Slightly different than most games in the past as far as fan enthusiasm. Impressive showing for the fans, impressive showing for all of the players and overall we can already tell that this is going to be one of the most exciting seasons ever!!!!....... Dear we say 40-0? (not out of the realm of possibility)

I thought that was two years ago with Wall, Cousins, Patterson, et al. We saw how that ended up didn't we????Confusednicker:

Granted, UK will run though the $EZ like grain though a goose.:1: Then UK will make it past the first 3 rounds of the Big Dance only to fall to a Big lEast team or a Big Ten team.Confusednicker:
Stardust Wrote:Perry Stevenson could have had 40 points on that team!

Ehh IDK.. He's pretty terrible.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I thought that was two years ago with Wall, Cousins, Patterson, et al. We saw how that ended up didn't we????Confusednicker:

Granted, UK will run though the $EZ like grain though a goose.:1: Then UK will make it past the first 3 rounds of the Big Dance only to fall to a Big lEast team or a Big Ten team.Confusednicker:

In the famous words of Aslan.......

MEOW.
Ballers Wrote:Ehh IDK.. He's pretty terrible.

Umm, so is "Morehouse school for the Blind and Vertically challenged"!
Ballers Wrote:Ehh IDK.. He's pretty terrible.

Paintsville could of beat morehouse. lol So im sure stevenson would have dominated.
Aslan Wrote:Cmon meow.

supertroopers ftw.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I thought that was two years ago with Wall, Cousins, Patterson, et al. We saw how that ended up didn't we????Confusednicker:

Not to get off topic, but there is noone in the Big Ten that will be able to hold UK's jockstrap bud.