Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 125 - Morehouse 40
OUCH!!!!

You don't need the NBA when you have KENTUCKY BASKETBALL Big Grin
I think this might be the best UK team I have ever seen.
Wow!!! An 85 point win. Look out Marist!!! GO CAT'S!!!
HOLY CRAP! Whole game was a highlight reel. That was something else.
Me and a couple of my BBQ buddies could give UK a better game! lol
I think what really happened was that morehouse's bus got stuck and they had to get some guys from the stands to come in and play. or at least that is what it looked like.
Yeah Morehouse, that's what you get for ending my football career early!!!
This was like a pro team playing a high school team. I mean everybody blows teams out in their exhibition games, but who does THIS? This team is so balanced and has so much improvement to do, that it's scary.
GET ON BOARD WITH MY 40-0 THEORY BEFORE IT'S TO LATE!
^
Im on bored with ya bro
We looked awful.
Guys, we just played Morehouse!..lol
Still...this makes me so happy. I'm watching it for the 2nd time, lol. They look great, they go about dominating like it's nothin.

I love this team.
king360 Wrote:Guys, we just played Morehouse!..lol

Confusednicker:
IDC who we just played.
It was not the score i was impressed with, it was the intensity at which we played.
It was a complete turnaround from the Transy game.
If we play with that intensity this entire year, we will go 40-0

Yeah, but Georgia only beat them by 24 points.

But 85 point loss?

Jeez Louisa!
Umm can they pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee go ahead and give us the National Championship Trophy =]]

This team is scary good. Like 1996 Cats team good! They even might give that team then a run for their money!
This team might be better than 96 talent wise. I say that very carefully though. But My goodness every player that sees any useful time minus vargas will play in the NBA.
Aslan Wrote:This was like a pro team playing a high school team. I mean everybody blows teams out in their exhibition games, but who does THIS? This team is so balanced and has so much improvement to do, that it's scary.
GET ON BOARD WITH MY 40-0 THEORY BEFORE IT'S TO LATE!

Which made this game boring to watch. I literally changed the channel because there was nothing of interest to see. I got more enjoyment out of Big Blue Madness. I could at least tell what guys could do against competition. Last night left me with nothing that I could look at and say "Kansas and UNC better look out because....". Let's face it, Morehouse is a poorhouse of Basketball and we saw nothing in last nights scrimmage to indicate what UK's freshman really need to work on.
Kyle Wiltjer - 4 of 6 from 3 pt land.
Darius Miller - 3 of 4 from 3 pt land.

still dominated tho! and thats what they are going to do to everyone else as well!!!!!:Thumbs: 8
WOW is all i can say
I think me and Aslan should walk-on at Morehouse.
bigben Wrote:WOW is all i can say

Whoopee for me!
Ballers Wrote:I think me and Aslan should walk-on at Morehouse.

They would pay you to play there! That team would be lucky to compete at a High School level.
Welcome to the season of a lifetime boys! This game was something special. Going by the simple stratified talent level you can not base too much on a game like this but take into account that this team clicked on all cylinders for a full 40 minutes. then you have something that is going to be special. When the starters begin the game 29-29 (I think) and ballon the lead to 74-13 at the half, then is there really any question that this team is special!!? We do not need that Meeks type player that we will rely on for 40 points, nor will we need one more person to add to our depth, this team is balanced, dangerous, and ready to contribute for the team. 7 players in double figures, basically a 6 man starting lineup with a 7th man that was out highest scorer last night.... GOODNIGHT. This team is going to be special!

Okay, at this game, the fans were jacked the entire game game. Slightly different than most games in the past as far as fan enthusiasm. Impressive showing for the fans, impressive showing for all of the players and overall we can already tell that this is going to be one of the most exciting seasons ever!!!!....... Dear we say 40-0? (not out of the realm of possibility)
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was at the this game....Blow out!!!
Although his stat-line didn't show it, I'd give Michael Kidd-Gilchrist the gameball.

He played with such emotion on defense, that I truly feel it rubbed off on his teammates the rest of the game.

Seems like he's become a leader already.
J-Rod Wrote:Although his stat-line didn't show it, I'd give Michael Kidd-Gilchrist the gameball.

He played with such emotion on defense, that I truly feel it rubbed off on his teammates the rest of the game.

Seems like he's become a leader already.

i agree! his defense was great! plays his heart out! they all did last night!
UK played a team last night that the 1996 Paintsville Tigers would have beaten 30 points. I saw nothing last night to show how good ths team will be when they play a team with size who can guard. This game was a waste for everyone involved other than Morehouse, because they took a big check back with them.
White Feather Wrote:UK played a team last night that the 1996 Paintsville Tigers would have beaten 30 points. I saw nothing last night to show how good ths team will be when they play a team with size who can guard. This game was a waste for everyone involved other than Morehouse, because they took a big check back with them.

JR would have had 40 points on these guys, but either way it wasn't the score line it was the effort and chemistry.