Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Bell County vs. Elizabethtown 11/4
redstorm Wrote:Everyone on here should thank Mr. Oz Jackson for the re-alignment.. Didn't have the guts to stand up for the mtns. just 14th region..

Very, very true.
Bell wins, no surprise
redstorm Wrote:Everyone on here should thank Mr. Oz Jackson for the re-alignment.. Didn't have the guts to stand up for the mtns. just 14th region..

You are right.
I Rule The World Wrote:This is ridiculous!!

I cannot believe the KHSAA will let this continue past this season. First round game almost 200 miles away?? Then, possible trip from Bell Co. to Louisville for the Region Championship Game?? Then, a semi-game from Bell Co. to, Paducah??? This is absolutely absurd...

It looks like the road to a championship is quite a lengthy one for Bell.

Russell Co's first game in 2009 was a 240 mile trip to Lone Oak. So, it has happened to a few teams in the past.
laker20 Wrote:It looks like the road to a championship is quite a lengthy one for Bell.

Russell Co's first game in 2009 was a 240 mile trip to Lone Oak. So, it has happened to a few teams in the past.

We are not going to complain about it here in Bell Co it is the cards that we are dealt and someone else will have to do it next year. We will just face the next challenge and go about our business.
Amped 88 Wrote:We are not going to complain about it here in Bell Co it is the cards that we are dealt and someone else will have to do it next year. We will just face the next challenge and go about our business.

"WE ARE BELL COUNTY".... we just take care of business don't we? Wink
If we have to meet Paducah Til anytime its a 343 mile trip from Pineville to Paducah...
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:"WE ARE BELL COUNTY".... we just take care of business don't we? Wink

Yes we do. And it started back over again yesterday.
heres if Bell makes it to the finals,round 3trip to Louisville 194miles(3hrs and 19min)minus having to stop,and then trip back same thing.Semis at Tilman 343 miles(5hr and 55min)minus having to stop,and then trip back same thing.Finals at BG 188miles(3hrs and 31min)minus having to stop,and then trip back same thing..for a total of 1450miles,and 24hr and 50 min on a bus,and that just drive time if nothing happens,could i send my american express card and get your guys travels miles,lol
That is some traveling right there! I am sure the Bell faithful will not mind.
TopCat Wrote:That is some traveling right there! I am sure the Bell faithful will not mind.

sounds like you all have bought your tickets for Bowling Green already
cuppett777 Wrote:heres if Bell makes it to the finals,round 3trip to Louisville 194miles(3hrs and 19min)minus having to stop,and then trip back same thing.Semis at Tilman 343 miles(5hr and 55min)minus having to stop,and then trip back same thing.Finals at BG 188miles(3hrs and 31min)minus having to stop,and then trip back same thing..for a total of 1450miles,and 24hr and 50 min on a bus,and that just drive time if nothing happens,could i send my american express card and get your guys travels miles,lol

I would say that they could use it.
IMO!! The whole 6 class 4 team district thing is a joke. A team like E-Town doesn't deserve to make the playoffs. Then on top of that having to travel 170 miles for a 1st round playoff game is silly. I bet 20 people want make that trip from E town to Pineville a killing on Log Mountian!
MY projection based on FREEMAN computer ratings
Rating..State Rank...Class Rank.......Team Name
32.9..........25.............4(3A).........Bell County
-25.9..........190........34(3A).........Elizabethtown
Point spread Bell County by 58
Bell County Probability of Victory 99.557337

Easy win for Bell
I've never seen BC play but I have Etown & I just wonder what happened to Etown's program
Coachdad Wrote:sounds like you all have bought your tickets for Bowling Green already

Actually I do. How about you? I always have tickets to the finals even in the days when Bell never made the playoff's.

Nobody is counting on anything down the road, it is 1 day, 1 game at a time. Bell has been around to long to believe anything is given.
Bell Co. 49-0.
Every first round team that plays Bell can thank Boyd county. Because of them no Bell team will ever over look a team coming into the playoffs no matter what.
attacktheV Wrote:Every first round team that plays Bell can thank Boyd county. Because of them no Bell team will ever over look a team coming into the playoffs no matter what.

Very true! 2003 was a very good team that overlooked a Boyd Co. team that were much better than their record showed. Nobody is ever took lightly in Bell Co. :Thumbs:
I think this will be a high scoring game, Etown can put up some points with their Air Attack..Iam not for sure but i heard they have the top reciever in the state...
steelerfan14 Wrote:I think this will be a high scoring game, Etown can put up some points with their Air Attack..Iam not for sure but i heard they have the top reciever in the state...

Really? Could be high scoring alright on 1 side.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Really? Could be high scoring alright on 1 side.

I think so to. Etown doesn't play any defense giving up those kind of points.
steelerfan14 Wrote:I think this will be a high scoring game, Etown can put up some points with their Air Attack..Iam not for sure but i heard they have the top reciever in the state...

Then our S/DB's should come up with about 10 INT's tomorrow night. Wink
They have one of the top QB's and WR's in state regardless of class when it comes to stats on paper. Those numbers are very inflated....Etown gave up 59ppg on the season, while only scoring 21ppg. They lost every game by at least 4 possessions, with the exception of 3 which were 3 and 2 possessions respectively. So while they may have one of the best at each position on paper, you can only have inflated numbers when cant do anything besides play from behind and pass.
NothingTrivial Wrote:They have one of the top QB's and WR's in state regardless of class when it comes to stats on paper. Those numbers are very inflated....Etown gave up 59ppg on the season, while only scoring 21ppg. They lost every game by at least 4 possessions, with the exception of 3 which were 3 and 2 possessions respectively. So while they may have one of the best at each position on paper, you can only have inflated numbers when cant do anything besides play from behind and pass.

Not to mention there o and 10 this year wait i messed up o and 11 tomorow night bc 60 - etown 0:Thumbs:
0-10 is a given...but man they are the worst of the worst. The 300 or so rushing yards on the season and ypc under 2.0 makes me believe the game will be lengthened so im gonna go somewhere in your range....ill go with 67-7
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:If we have to meet Paducah Til anytime its a 343 mile trip from Pineville to Paducah...

Us Boyle Co fans had to make that trip to Paducah I think back in 2003,that was a long drive,but we won and went on to win State,so it worth it.
Bell Co.moves on to the 2nd round.