• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Bell County vs. Elizabethtown 11/4
Who wins
Bell Co will roll in this one.
Bell County by about tree-fitty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bell Co-44
E-Town-13
Nefarious83 Wrote:Bell County by about tree-fitty.

:thatsfunn
Nefarious83 Wrote:Bell County by about tree-fitty.

That is good.:lmao:
BC in a rout.
Bell Co. 56
E-town 14
Bell Co 63
E'Town 0
Bell big!!!
Bell County by 5 TDs
Bell by as many as they want. Unlike some teams, Bell will not go out of their way to embarrass an opponent, so I will say 56-13. Davenport will become a spectator early.
Bell county by alot.
Bell County by a big bunch.
This is the dumbest Match Up in the first round. Thanks KHSAA for your efforts in making football across the state equal. Etown will have to leave wednesday night.
Block Down Kick Out Wrote:This is the dumbest Match Up in the first round. Thanks KHSAA for your efforts in making football across the state equal. Etown will have to leave wednesday night.

It sure is.:Thumbs:
Bell Co by 4 td's.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
E-Town to Pineville: 170 miles.

This is going to be a longggg trip for E-town.

Bell 56
Etown 14
geauxtigers75 Wrote:E-Town to Pineville: 170 miles.

This is going to be a longggg trip for E-town.

Bell 56
Etown 14

I think the KHSAA really screwed re-alignment up, and screwed it up BAD. No reason Bell should be in the west, and no reason any team should have to make a trip like this so early in the playoffs.
Bell Co
Bell Co 41
E-town 14
Block Down Kick Out Wrote:This is the dumbest Match Up in the first round. Thanks KHSAA for your efforts in making football across the state equal. Etown will have to leave wednesday night.

wait to Bell has to go to Tilman if they both make it,they could just leave Louisville after game then drive on over to Paducah.
Bell County by 3 to 4 touchdowns.
cuppett777 Wrote:wait to Bell has to go to Tilman if they both make it,they could just leave Louisville after game then drive on over to Paducah.

:biglmao:
1st ever meeting between the 2. E'town will not enjoy their introduction to Bell Co. Football.
This is ridiculous!!

I cannot believe the KHSAA will let this continue past this season. First round game almost 200 miles away?? Then, possible trip from Bell Co. to Louisville for the Region Championship Game?? Then, a semi-game from Bell Co. to, Paducah??? This is absolutely absurd...
When teams loose money going to these games I hope they sue KHSAA.
If Monroe County defeats Trigg County - which they well could do - they face a 215 mile drive to Paducah Tilghman for a second round game.

Last year, Fulton County traveled 292 miles to play Louisville Holy Cross in an opening round playoff game.

Lots of schools beside Bell County travel long distances to play. Its what the playoffs are all about.
Bell County with more total yards than Etown has total miles traveled.

Bell 63
Etown 20 (mostly against the Bell reserves)
BellCoFaithful Wrote:I think the KHSAA really screwed re-alignment up, and screwed it up BAD. No reason Bell should be in the west, and no reason any team should have to make a trip like this so early in the playoffs.
Everyone on here should thank Mr. Oz Jackson for the re-alignment.. Didn't have the guts to stand up for the mtns. just 14th region..