Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best fans
..Didn't make it to this one but listened to it on KICK 102.. sounded like there was a great number of Morgan fans in the Palace...
AC?...AC is the best in region
i agree

"corndog23" Wrote:how can you not take offense??? i dont find it clever, i find it degrading and foolish.
"corndog23" Wrote:There are two groups of fans in this region that i just cannot stand. Paintsville, and Pikeville. Its probably because they think because they have money and they are rich, and they think they are better then everyone. Not so much the kids in school, i like most of them, but its the older crew that gets me. I was at a Paintsville basketball game one time and an old Pville fan flipped me off and tried to get 4 or 5 high school kids to beat me up. Thats just not right. And at the regional baseball tournament, the pikeville radio announcers were dogging me on the radio!! And an old woman was trying to fight with a younger girl from my high school. Like i said its not the students that bother me, its the older ones that think they are too good for anyone on the planet!!

You are cracking me up!!:lmao:

I agree, almost every team has those wild older fans that go way overboard.
Quote:There are two groups of fans in this region that i just cannot stand. Paintsville, and Pikeville. Its probably because they think because they have money and they are rich, and they think they are better then everyone. Not so much the kids in school, i like most of them, but its the older crew that gets me. I was at a Paintsville basketball game one time and an old Pville fan flipped me off and tried to get 4 or 5 high school kids to beat me up. Thats just not right. And at the regional baseball tournament, the pikeville radio announcers were dogging me on the radio!! And an old woman was trying to fight with a younger girl from my high school. Like i said its not the students that bother me, its the older ones that think they are too good for anyone on the planet!!
This is probably one of the most retarded statments I have ever heard. Maybe you are judging "Paintsvillians" way to much. You guys all must admit Paintsville kids have to deal with the worst reputation be it due to materialistic reasons or whatever. It is completely belligerent that you would post you're ridiculous statements for all of us to see (even though people think that if you go to Paintsville that you're a rich ass hole! So you're not changing many opinions.)

I take complete offense to this statment! Just because our dads are very drunk and supportive doesn't mean that you have to point them out!
Well what about when JC was at Paintsville???...JC drowned out the little echoes of Paintsville "pep" section. They had to practice to get their cheers down, which I don't blame them but I will say they did a good job against Paintsville
"MCfan" Wrote:Magoffin Co.

Man I'm Sorry but after tonight your fans didn't show up but 50 maybe 60 of them !!! Looked like about 15 students and the rest Parents and Family !
"Warrior" Wrote:This is probably one of the most retarded statments I have ever heard. Maybe you are judging "Paintsvillians" way to much. You guys all must admit Paintsville kids have to deal with the worst reputation be it due to materialistic reasons or whatever. It is completely belligerent that you would post you're ridiculous statements for all of us to see (even though people think that if you go to Paintsville that you're a rich ass hole! So you're not changing many opinions.)

I take complete offense to this statment! Just because our dads are very drunk and supportive doesn't mean that you have to point them out!

Im glad you enjoyed it.:flame:
Im meant against JC at the end of my post earlier
I will pick those Cardinal Crazies at Inez......LOL. They might have 20 students at every home game.I really can't blame them for not showing up to cheer.The coaching staff is horrible!! As far as Paintsville goes they have always been dirty,rotten,rude,smug,cheap shot fans!! They say and do stuff that offends everyone and it's not because their proud of their school it is because that is the way their parents raised them. I was at a game at Paintsville one time in that cracker box they call a gym. It was packed on the visitors side and about 1/2 full on the home side.I was looking around thinking to myself "man we really have a bunch of fan support tonight".The game tipped off and people were standing and cheering when two policeman came up into the stands and asked some people to sit down so two men from Paintsville could watch the game!!! They could not sit on the home side and support their team NOOOOOOO!!!! They had to come to the visitors side and watch.I ask everyone is this what is called great fan support ? There is no way Paintsville has the best fan support.They just have the best LOUD MOUTH TROUBLE MAKERS !!!!!! :wenumber1 Rolleyes
"Warrior" Wrote:This is probably one of the most retarded statments I have ever heard. Maybe you are judging "Paintsvillians" way to much. You guys all must admit Paintsville kids have to deal with the worst reputation be it due to materialistic reasons or whatever. It is completely belligerent that you would post you're ridiculous statements for all of us to see (even though people think that if you go to Paintsville that you're a rich ass hole! So you're not changing many opinions.)

Well said!!! To be honest i think that SOME ppl are jealous due to the fact that P-ville had better cheers and better combacks to JC's chants at the last JC
and P-ville matchup.:flame: Smile Smile Smile
"swim move" Wrote:Well said!!! To be honest i think that SOME ppl are jealous due to the fact that P-ville had better cheers and better combacks to JC's chants at the last JC
and P-ville matchup.:flame: Smile Smile Smile
there were some good ones such as when Paintsville would say "We are awesome" Central responded, "Not in Football" in turn Paintsville started "Madison Central, 1st round playoffs" .... very creative and innovative cheering going on during that one
IMO two teams in the 15th region have fan support superior to all others.

1. SF
2. East Ridge
Sf don't have good fans they all got banned
"The Retarded Frog" Wrote:Sf don't have good fans they all got banned

We'll see how many they have Tuesday :big grin:
i'll be one of them and i just found out who you are so i guess you'll be sitting somewhere around me tuesday
"The Retarded Frog" Wrote:i'll be one of them and i just found out who you are so i guess you'll be sitting somewhere around me tuesday

:lol:
Sheldon Clark has the best fans hands down
okay realize, its prestonsburg or sf , their so into their teams they've almost been banned from the games.
"Patton19" Wrote:okay realize, its prestonsburg or sf , their so into their teams they've almost been banned from the games.

That doesnt make them great fans....it makes them ignorant.
SHeldon Clark......NUFF SAID
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:SHeldon Clark......NUFF SAID

guys, I'm all for supporting your team and SC fans do a good job, but SC doesn't have any where near the fan support SF or ER.
sf when everyone was allowed to come.. it will be a grest fan section for the raiders and p-burg come tuesday i cant wait great fan support come from both teams