Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
who has the best fan support??:wenumber1
belfry
Magoffin County
Prestonsburg
If you're talking support for away games, I doubt there's any better than the Morgan fans. Large crowds for home games also.....
Prestonsburg
south floyd during the all A
"sf_football" Wrote:south floyd during the all A
Are we talking about for a certain time or full season? Winning games or loosing games?
Magoffin Co.
i beleive it is magoffin county also
Prestonsburg. That is, before they told us we weren't allowed to cheer anymore.
CovCath- hands down
y aint u all allowed to chear?
Magoffin Co.
has anybody else noticed that the people on this thread are major homers??? i mean seriously. the better question is who, excluding your own school, has the best fan support.
Well, I can't say who has the best fan support but I can say that Lawrence County's student body sure doesn't do much for their team. Even at home games, they act like it doesn't matter, win or lose. Where did team/school spirit go to? Nothing wrong with showing a little support for your fellow classmates or school. Do they even have a pep club anymore? Come on, get out there and make a little NOISE!
magoffin county supports there team when there up or down!
sf did have good support but most are banned from games now so i would have to give it to either AC or P-Burg
From what I have seen this year against teams we have played there isn't much support from any of the opposing schools when they play at our school. Maybe it's because we are new to the district and haven't made any big rivalries yet who knows.Most teams have a lot of support at home games though.
we have the best fans when it comes to big games..cause it takes a lot for 60 kids to go to Richmond 2 of 3 games played... but we probably have more fair-weather fans than any other school and that is sad... I'd say Magoffin Co. just because they will travel well...
if ya ask me paintsville fans arent to nice expecially when cheerleaders get out on the floor and when they do jumps or tumbling they go "BOOM" to make it sound like their fat
prestonsburg (pre-trouble)
"cheerchick" Wrote:if ya ask me paintsville fans arent to nice expecially when cheerleaders get out on the floor and when they do jumps or tumbling they go "BOOM" to make it sound like their fat
take no offense... its just a jab at the other team... its not like we do it to just one... most fans think its clever...
Johnson Central always has a good pep section
"cardinalfan27" Wrote:take no offense... its just a jab at the other team... its not like we do it to just one... most fans think its clever...

how can you not take offense??? i dont find it clever, i find it degrading and foolish.
it's not meant to hurt...i mean we even do it too our own cheerleaders cause JC dubbed their theme song "Ice Cream and Cake"...
I agreee CornDog, I just dont understand why you would want to do that. Just Dumb

"corndog23" Wrote:how can you not take offense??? i dont find it clever, i find it degrading and foolish.
I love BL fans their great the mpast few games they have came out and supported us big time
"corndog23" Wrote:how can you not take offense??? i dont find it clever, i find it degrading and foolish.
If you lose sleep over something like that, I suggest you just stay home the rest of your life.
"SeniorEagle04" Wrote:Johnson Central always has a good pep section
Johnson Central should, after all, they have about 3,000 kids. (Sarcasm by the way, some of you all aren't too good at detecting it)
Pages: 1 2 3