Poll: Who wis ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
84.85%
Johnson Central
15.15%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Belfry (10/28)
honestjchsfan Wrote:Some people close to the JCHS program have told me that JC's young QB can "smoke Jude in the 40 yard dash" That's a quote I don't know this to be a fact. My guess would be that Jude runs a high 4.6 in the forty. So if the QB can smoke him then I'd say he runs atleast a 4.5. I have watched JC football for many years and I'd say this QB may be the most talented QB that Matney has had at this age. He just needs to play and make plays to become comfortable as both a runner and passer.

What's his name?
BoondockSaint Wrote:What's his name?
I heard both JJ and the QB run a 4.7. Also heard that the kids say that they can't hit certian people in practice. I can see protecting JJ but how does that help the others kids. They're going to get hit in the games.
Some of you guys think I'm talking about coach Matney. I'm not!!!! He is a good coach. If you read the post, I said I heard it.
can any body tell me what radio station this game will be on?
greendevilette Wrote:can any body tell me what radio station this game will be on?

WDHR 93.1 Pikeville- Belfry

WSIP 98.9 Paintsville- JC
Belfry by 20.
You coming in for this one EKU?
PaytoPlay Wrote:I am convinced this will be a VERY close game. I think most people will agree there are two big keys in this game.

1) Controlling the LOS on both sides of the ball. The team who can do this will almost certainly win BUT

2) JC has Jude. If the game played out where Belfry won the war up front, but gives up just enough big plays to the ever explosive back, key #1 could go by the wayside. Jude is that good.

I simply can't see Belfry bottling Jude all game. So, hopefully Dixon and Robinson can also make some big plays for Belfry. Willis will be there.

As always, not turning the ball over will be a premium for both teams.

Belfrys D is probably The best I've seen all year? He couldn't get past Ashlands D I don't look for much success at belfry.
Yea EKU are you gonna be in for any games??
bucslover68 Wrote:Yea EKU are you gonna be in for any games??

State Finals are for sure if Belfry gets there. Do what I did last year and hit the game then spend the rest of the weekend in Nashville.

November is busy for me as I have to go to Hilton Head the weekend of the 19th and I am spending Thanksgiving in Orlando with my sister. The first two rounds wont be worth the trip IMO. I wish I could move Hilton head up a week because the Regional Finals would be well worth the trip.
Belfry should win with there defence.
BoondockSaint Wrote:What's his name?
Zach Gound, sophomore I think.
fieldofdreams Wrote:KEY word--- ONE.... how would you like to take your poison or should I say, which of the other 5 would you prefer to throw in the game in his position until he is able to come back? UM, I believe Dixon stepped into that role and had 158 yards on 2 carries. Any more questions?

Did any of them play tonight?